[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benson or Brown?

SNOWBOUND33

I would start Brown vs the Skins. The game will stay close, allowing the Fins to keep running the Ball. I think the Bears will fall behind to the Chargers quickly and have to start chucking the rock, taking Benson out of his thre yards and a cloud of dust routine that will make him valuable most weeks.

I am not worried about Chatman stealing Brown's carries yet. I will believe it when I see it.

Hard to imagine a scenario where you'd have to choose between those two guys... Did you take them both on a 12/13 swing pick, and do you only start 1 RB??? Did you get one of those guys in the third round?? If I had to choose between both - with so many questions and what if's at this piont, and not knowing yet how either will pan out - go with who you drafted first...

When I consider RBs I consider matchups, of course, but also factors like o-line, defense, and confidence. I'm not sure what to make of Cam Cameron yet and have yet to see anything resembling a dynamic offense in Miami with Green at the helm.

If I were you, I'd go Benson knowing that the Bears will always run, have a good D, and will run some more.

Benson is the play here, imho.

Hard to imagine a scenario where you'd have to choose between those two guys... Did you take them both on a 12/13 swing pick, and do you only start 1 RB??? Did you get one of those guys in the third round?? If I had to choose between both - with so many questions and what if's at this piont, and not knowing yet how either will pan out - go with who you drafted first...

Benson was a keeper. I am afraid of the Bears falling behind too early in this game and them having to let Rex air it out. :wacko::D:D .