[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Once again Andy...

ebartender

Once again Andy Reid screwed himself with another dumb personnel move. He waits until after the last pre-season game to figure out that Jeremy Bloom can't return kicks/punts and then instead of replacing such an important position with a veteran he signs JR Reed who has limited experience if any at returning punts and uses Greg Lewis who has never returned punts in his career. Then at the end of the game when you need to make sure the punt is caught and held he decides not to use the best weapon he has in his arsenal, Westbrook. Now, I don't know if I would want Westbrook to return kicks/punts full-time, but when the game is on the line there should be nobody else back there except for maybe Lito Sheppard.

What pisses me off the most is that the defense played pretty good and McNabb played OK considering he is coming back so soon from that knee injury. The defense allowed McNabb to have a so-so game and still win if it wasn't for the horrible special teams play.

:D

Thank you for listening to my rant. I feel much better now.

BTW - I don't mean this to take anything away from the Packers effort. Their defense looked pretty solid and they took advantage of the mistakes the Eagles made which is what they should do. The offense looked pretty bad other then Driver but a win is a win.

Once again Andy Reid screwed himself with another dumb personnel move. He waits until after the last pre-season game to figure out that Jeremy Bloom can't return kicks/punts and then instead of replacing such an important position with a veteran he signs JR Reed who has limited experience if any at returning punts and uses Greg Lewis who has never returned punts in his career. Then at the end of the game when you need to make sure the punt is caught and held he decides not to use the best weapon he has in his arsenal, Westbrook. Now, I don't know if I would want Westbrook to return kicks/punts full-time, but when the game is on the line there should be nobody else back there except for maybe Lito Sheppard.

What pisses me off the most is that the defense played pretty good and McNabb played OK considering he is coming back so soon from that knee injury. The defense allowed McNabb to have a so-so game and still win if it wasn't for the horrible special teams play.

BTW - I don't mean this to take anything away from the Packers effort. Their defense looked pretty solid and they took advantage of the mistakes the Eagles made which is what they should do. The offense looked pretty bad other then Driver but a win is a win.

Wasn't Reed the guy they had as a KR a few years ago and cut he leg jumping a fence? :D

He did mostly KR, but I don't remeber him doing any punt returns. Can't win when you spot the other team 10 points off of stupid return mistakes. :D

It's one game. Relax