[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cedric Benson = Mistake

suburban_pimp

Looks like all us Cedric Benson owners are in for a very long year. I know it's one game; I know it was against SD; but, I think we all had our doubts about him and he did nothing today to vanquish those thoughts. 900 yards and 6 TDs would be a gift at this point...but, without confidence in him, I bet we all miss out on some of that limited production.

You know I was at that game, and although I was hoping the Bears eat dirt (although Benson is on my FF team), neither team was all that impressive. SD got it done, and did a good job getting the win, not to mention the defense working hard to get it done also..

But the bears just seamed to make a couple of good plays, and then just hand it over.....

1st game, yes.... I think Benson will get beter, along with the bears.

JMB

Maybe. But if I'd was Benson owner, I'd be worried. Lovie has a quarterback who screws up big time every other game, yet has stuck with him for more than a year. Meanwhile, his supposed marquee RB fumbles once and he gets the hook. Not exactly a vote of confidence.

I didnt realize everyone knew Benson sp persoanlly here.

Benson will be fine !!!!

SD Def is amazing and there are a lot of teams with poor run defense.

Chi will get leads, a lot of them this year, and Benso will be the Horse to run down the clock.

I guess LT2 should ride the bench too, right?? Only 25 yards on the ground?

Doc- You are the voice of reason!

Why thank you my good man. :D

1 week does not make a season. plus the Bears have a good enough O-line to dominate a number of teams on their schedule. Benson will do good in those games. if he caught the ball better he would be more consistant but he don't.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Why thank you my good man. :D

1 week does not make a season. plus the Bears have a good enough O-line to dominate a number of teams on their schedule. Benson will do good in those games. if he caught the ball better he would be more consistant but he don't.

Does he really catch that poorly? I saw him make that one handed grab on the short flip from Rex and throught it showed some decent hands. I still think that he'll put up decent #2RB numbers most weeks. I'll just have to play the matchups a little more than with some other players.

Does he really catch that poorly? I saw him make that one handed grab on the short flip from Rex and throught it showed some decent hands. I still think that he'll put up decent #2RB numbers most weeks. I'll just have to play the matchups a little more than with some other players.

He is 1 of those backs that has to turn his whole body to make the catch.you will rarely see him catch 1 in stride.

I agree with you on playing the matchups.he is like a lesser version of Rudi Johnson in my eyes.

I have Benson in 2 of 4 leagues, and am still wondering why or HOW ? Both these teams will be in ruins all year because of selecting him ! I have never liked him as a RB, he does not run hard, and has VERY LIMITED vision ! it will be a long year if i don't trade him ASAP !!!!! :angry:Maybe I could get a good kicker for him .....LOL !!!

Edited by wildbluefan