[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start - Kitna or Romo

burton164

I think romo comes back to earth a little this week......he put up HUGE numbers, dont get me wrong, but was at home..against a banged up giants d, who were matching them td for td.....dont expect Miami to put up a ton of pts, resulting in ground game for Dallas a lot

You can't go wrong with either choice at this point. Romo is trying to prove to everyone he is for real and how can you argue with him after what he did last week. Kitna is playing well also but how much better does Romo have to play for us to believe in him? What has changed in a week? There is no reason to believe he can't throw 2 or three more TD's this week with all the weapons he has. I say they have almost identical stats this week. Feel safe starting either and don't fret over it.............