[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin Harrison for Steven Jackson?

jrcapone56

Im in a keeper league and need help at runningback, is S. Jacksons bad outing a fluke?

My Roster

QB: M. Bulger

QB: M. Schaub

RB: L. Johnson

RB: D. McAllister

RB: C. Williams

RB: B. Jacobs

WR: S. Smith

WR: S. Holmes

WR: M. Harrison

WR: J. Cotchery

His Roster:

QB: Mcnabb

QB: V Young

RB: Addai

RB: S Jackson

RB: Barber

RB: Dunn

WR: TJ Housh

WR: J Horn

WR: H Ward

WR: D Henderson

at the end of the year i keep 1 qb, 1rb, 1 wr, and 1 floater

do i offer harrison for Jackson now while the guy is mad that jackson had a bad outing?

Acquiring SJax will definitely give you some options at the end of the year.

SJax is younger and should bounce back.

Harrison doesn't have but a few more years left.

You can still keep Smith as your WR. Possibly even Holmes if something happens to Smith.

holmes is also why i wouldnt mind releasing harrison, he may not be as good, but I like my lineup of

Bulger

Johnson

Jackson

Smith

Holmes

better than

Bulger

Johnson

? (deuce/waiver pickup)

Smith

Harrison

Are you saying that a fellow owner would take this trade or you HOPE he will? Because if he has already inquired about this, he's a moran. Definitely trade Harrison for SJax.

not really hope... i THINK he will, he almost traded me addai for s. smith coming into the season, he really wants a top reciever, the only thing that screwed the pre-draft trade was that he was looking to trade up in the draft for a higher pick and i was picking last

Do this in a heartbeat. Every second you waste here asking if you should trade Harrison for Jackson given your strength at WR and weakness at RB is a wasted second. Heck, if he really wants a WR bad, can;t hurt to try get a bit more. Maybe add Deuce or Cadillac and see if he will throw in TJ Housh. Replaces Harrison and improves you at RB.

Edited by Big Country

SJax is a top shelf RB for a top shelf WR that is on the downside and being overtaken by Wayne. RB are coveted more than WR because you can win with a couple of 10 to 14 touchdown WR but you can't win without solid RB's that have explosive years as runners and recievers. Basically Harrison is replacable or at least you can come close to matching his performance while SJax is not and could be LT like for years to come.