[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady

Slugs

Our league uses My Fantasy League.com. In looking at it today I noticed this:

Select 1 QB: Brady, Tom NEP QB vs Chargers Sun 8:15 p.m. ET R: 8, P:5 Questionable 20.0 20.00 New!

I could not find any information that Brady was injured, let alone questionable. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Is the Commissioner going to penalize the Patriots by not letting Brady play this week....?? :D

Actually, the NFL went ot a new format for their early injury report, and so, MFL ha to make some adjustments.

The NFL now has these categories on their early injury report, and the MFL equivalent is after the equal sign:

Definitely Will Not Play = Out

Did Not Participate in Practice = Doubtful

Limitied participation in practice = Questionable

Full Participation in practice = Probable

Basically all it means is that Brady is sitting out part of practice. Probably something he will do every week this year. Wait for the Friday official injury report before worrying about anything.

Actually, the NFL went ot a new format for their early injury report, and so, MFL ha to make some adjustments.

The NFL now has these categories on their early injury report, and the MFL equivalent is after the equal sign:

Basically all it means is that Brady is sitting out part of practice. Probably something he will do every week this year. Wait for the Friday official injury report before worrying about anything.

I would wait til Friday, but we have to pick up waivers by Thursday & for some strange reason Brady the only QB on our roster.

He actually has to "game plan" this week for the first time in his career, so he may be bailing with the "very angry" Chargers coming to town.

:D

+1

I would wait til Friday, but we have to pick up waivers by Thursday & for some strange reason Brady the only QB on our roster.

I wouldn't worry about it....he's starting........and I'd also get a backup, you'll need it for the bye week :D

:D

+1

I wouldn't worry about it....he's starting........and I'd also get a backup, you'll need it for the bye week :D

I agree, but the bye is not until week 10. Looking to off load some spare parts before we have to do anything with the QB. :wacko: