[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Jackson for McNabb and Housh?

vikings711

I can possibly get Steven Jackson for McNabb and Housh. Should I make this trade even thought RBs DO NOT get a point per reception. WRs DO get a point per reception. QBs get deducted 2 pts per interception/fumble and RBs get deducted for each fumble. All positions get 6 pts per TD.

We start 1 in each position, and the two flex players (can either be a RB or WR in any combo - ie we can start two WRs OR 1 WR and 1 RB...)

Here is my roster:

McNabb, Romo

Tomlinson, Jordan, Green

Owens, Housh, Berrian, Curry, Vincent Jackson

Cooley

Brown

NE

So, if I made this trade my starting lineup would be Romo, Tomlinson, Jackson, Owens and another flex. Is the difference we will be increasing our score from Housh to Jackson greater or less than what we should be expecting from McNabb to Romo? Thanks for your advice.

UPDATE ON TRADE

He wants Owens now instead of Housh. Would you still take it?

Edited by vikings711

I pull the trigger on this quick before S. Jackson goes off this week.

LT + S. Jackson + Romo + Owens = Championship

To me recievers are dime a dozen and you can always pick one up off the waiver.

Not so for a RB like S. Jackson.

As far as McNabb he is your backup anyways and you should be trotting out Romo every week other than bye.

I can possibly get Steven Jackson for McNabb and Housh. Should I make this trade even thought RBs DO NOT get a point per reception. WRs DO get a point per reception. QBs get deducted 2 pts per interception/fumble and RBs get deducted for each fumble. All positions get 6 pts per TD.

We start 1 in each position, and the two flex players (can either be a RB or WR in any combo - ie we can start two WRs OR 1 WR and 1 RB...)

Here is my roster:

McNabb, Romo

Tomlinson, Jordan, Green

Owens, Housh, Berrian, Curry, Vincent Jackson

Cooley

Brown

NE

So, if I made this trade my starting lineup would be Romo, Tomlinson, Jackson, Owens and another flex. Is the difference we will be increasing our score from Housh to Jackson greater or less than what we should be expecting from McNabb to Romo? Thanks for your advice.

So your RBs would be LT and SJax?

I think you could start Britney Spears at QB and be OK....

Click accept before the guy looks at his computer and realizes his POed wife just screwed his team over cus he spends more time playing FF than catering to her desires.

:D then celebrate...barring injuries to both of them you have a shot at the champ-e-in-ship!