[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LaMont Jordan for Deangelo Williams

The Wolf

I give up Jordan and get Williams. NO PPR for RB's, 1 pt/10 rush and 1 pt/10 rec. 6 pt td's. WR/TE's get .5 PPR. We can play up to 3 RB's.

My team:

Romo, Favre

SJax, T. Henry, Jordan, F. Taylor, Brandon Jackson, Kevin Jones (on IR for a few more weeks)

Driver, Calvin Johnson, Braylon Edwards, Jacoby Jones

Heap

Brown

Packers

Not sure where the benefit of doing this deal is. Jordan's value is high right now and I am wondering that if I move him, it shouldn't be for a WR. His WR's are TO, Randle El, Stallworth, Toomer. Not much in the way of WR's there. I am thinking there's no reason to do this, given my RB depth and needs at WR. I also don't want Jordan to lose his value and get nothing back for him.

Thoughts?

No, I don't see any advantage to it. I live in Charlotte, and Fox is very loyal and will play Foster till he drops. DW will continue to play second fiddle as long as Foster is producing and DW keeps fumbling. That guy scares me everytime he touches the ball. He holds it out way to far.

Those are my thoughts. I'll be at the game on Sun. with my kids. Look for me. I'll be the guy in the upper deck with teh Jake D. jersey on! :D

Why???????????????????? Keep Jordan.

My sentiments exactly. I have always been a DWill fan and traded for him last season as well. When this offer came about, your post was my initial reaction...I didn't see the benefit in doing it. At the same time, I wanted to bounce it off a few of us here and see if there was something I was missing.