[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devery Henderson Over Lavernues Coles?

joeyb7

I get PPR's. and Coles was a monster last week - granted he had a good matchup and Pennington throwing to him.

This weeks matchup is:

Coles vs. Baltimore

Henderson vs. TB

Coles certainly has the tougher matchup and a new QB.

Am I overthinking this? Is D. Henderson the easy choice this week??? :D

Thanks!

I have the same dilemma. I'm starting Coles. Don't sleep on TB defense, it isn't bad at all. Coles is the #1 and will at least get thrown to. Also, I am in a PPR and think that coles may not have as many yards but shoud have more receptions

Hi -

thanks for the response. I was thinking henderson, but I have Brees and I'm hoping for a big day, so I'm biased somewhat too. I do get points for receptions, but obvioulsy even one TD can offset multiple receptions....

man...still a tough call. It's tough to sit Coles for Henderson when Henderson did nothing in Game one....but then again, no one did anything on NO.

Last year Coles had one reception for 16 yards vs. Baltimore.

Edited by joeyb7

IMO Coles is not a guy you HAVE to start every week. He doesn't fit my definition of a stud. Coles and Henderson are close and I lean towards Henderson. I'm looking for NO to rebound in a big way against a Tampa Bay defense that isn't what it once was.

IMO Coles is not a guy you HAVE to start every week. He doesn't fit my definition of a stud. Coles and Henderson are close and I lean towards Henderson. I'm looking for NO to rebound in a big way against a Tampa Bay defense that isn't what it once was.

I hear you. Supposedly Clemens is familiar with the offense....but Baltimore as your first game?? That's gotta be rough....

I think this one may be determined by the flip of a coin.