[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to give up on CLAYTON already?

Shorttynaz

I need to start considering what do do for my upcomming bye weeks. I have Jerry Porter riding the pine and am about ready to cut ties with him. PROBLEM IS - my only other WR out there is Mark Clayton. After week 1 I thought it was a fluke. I picked up Wes Welker instead of Shaun McDonald. Welker is my #3 starting WR. I moved Clayton to the back end of the pine. But now after 2 weeks, McDonald STILL put up another week of pretty solid #'s. I know it's crowded there in Detroit, but in all honesty, there NOTHING out there on the waiver wire for WR's. If my team (in my signature) were yours, would you hang on to Porter and Clayton, or would you cut one for McDonald? If so, which one? At least Porter is playing and getting thrown to (only had 1 catch yesterday - but it was a 46yrd TD reception).

I'm still sticking with Clayton.

I know - I'm sort of panicking after just 2 weeks, and dont need a bye week filler yet. But considering the way McDonald has played/looked in the first 2 weeks, he's probably not going to be there after the waivers are processed on Wednesday. We can start up to 4 WR's each week in this league, and WR's are a premium.

So, would you consider dropping Porter? I'm curious to see how he plays with C-Pep. McCown shouldn't be in there too much longer with C-Pep waiting.. At least C-Pep gives them a chance! I dont know. Maybe I should hang on another week and see what happens after next week? If they're both duds again for a 3rd week in a row, then I think that's finally my sign to cut ties - it's just that there wont be anything out there worth picking up.