[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's onlty been 2 weeks, but the white flags are out.

PantherDave

The only thing more comical than the knee jerk reactions from week 2 ,were week 1. My case in point, thrilled week 1.....ready to strangle somebody week 2. Then, you settle, look at the NFL landscape and the NFC terra forma as well....and realise.....Hey, there is alot of football left to be played. Even the 0-2 teams have plenty of time to right the ships, however, some have legit problems to overcome. People are allover the Chargers but they are 1-1 and two of their toughest games are behind them and the Broncs are not playing lights out at 2-0. I do beleive the Packers are not an aberation in the NFCN and will be there neck and neck with the Bears. The 49ers....well did not this team sweep the Seahawks last year?? I'll admit...I wanted the Panthers to be 2-0, and when I saw the TB vs Nawlins score.....well critical mass was almost reached, then I calmed and saw that 1-1, tied for the division lead, with Atlanta and TB to come....only time will tell. Some of the 2-0's are coming back to the pack and some of the 0-2's will be right back into the mix....who? Who knows? I know all the stats and %'s for 0-2, but this is going to be a strange year I feel, but a very fun season as well. Sure the Cat's lost, but I look at it like this....no team (including the Pats UT) are going 16-0, so the Texans are AFC, so Panthers still 1-0 vs the NFC with two division games looming etc..excentuate the positives for your team(if any to be had) and get pumped up for week 3-Peace PD.

The only thing more comical than the knee jerk reactions from week 2 ,were week 1. My case in point, thrilled week 1.....ready to strangle somebody week 2. Then, you settle, look at the NFL landscape and the NFC terra forma as well....and realise.....Hey, there is alot of football left to be played. Even the 0-2 teams have plenty of time to right the ships, however, some have legit problems to overcome. People are allover the Chargers but they are 1-1 and two of their toughest games are behind them and the Broncs are not playing lights out at 2-0. I do beleive the Packers are not an aberation in the NFCN and will be there neck and neck with the Bears. The 49ers....well did not this team sweep the Seahawks last year?? I'll admit...I wanted the Panthers to be 2-0, and when I saw the TB vs Nawlins score.....well critical mass was almost reached, then I calmed and saw that 1-1, tied for the division lead, with Atlanta and TB to come....only time will tell. Some of the 2-0's are coming back to the pack and some of the 0-2's will be right back into the mix....who? Who knows? I know all the stats and %'s for 0-2, but this is going to be a strange year I feel, but a very fun season as well. Sure the Cat's lost, but I look at it like this....no team (including the Pats UT) are going 16-0, so the Texans are AFC, so Panthers still 1-0 vs the NFC with two division games looming etc..excentuate the positives for your team(if any to be had) and get pumped up for week 3-Peace PD.

Nonsense !!! I've already bet my life savings on a Texans - Lions Super Bowl.

Edited by Menudo

So who are the top QBs in the draft next year and how high of a pick do you need to get one?

Also, is Cowher a lock to land in Cleveland or would money pursuade him to come to Minnesota?

:D

What makes you think he is a lock for Cleveland ? I know he has ties there, but, everything is pure speculation at this point. Cowher continues to insist that he will not be coaching next year. I know that sometimes the money is tough to pass up, but, he is usually a man of his word.

The thought of Cowher coaching the Browns........... :D

What makes you think he is a lock for Cleveland ? I know he has ties there, but, everything is pure speculation at this point. Cowher continues to insist that he will not be coaching next year. I know that sometimes the money is tough to pass up, but, he is usually a man of his word.

The thought of Cowher coaching the Browns........... :D

How about of him coaching the Chiefs in two years? God I'd do backflips.

So who are the top QBs in the draft next year and how high of a pick do you need to get one?

Also, is Cowher a lock to land in Cleveland or would money pursuade him to come to Minnesota?

:D

Palmer in the 4th round seems like a bargain for this year. The year of his injury he put up many better numbers than Peyton. The big three have to be Peyton, Brady and Pamer.

Cowher may like it in Minnesota. :D You have to tear the roof off that dome though.

Palmer in the 4th round seems like a bargain for this year. The year of his injury he put up many better numbers than Peyton. The big three have to be Peyton, Brady and Pamer.

Cowher may like it in Minnesota. :D You have to tear the roof off that dome though.

I'm referring to the Vikings taking a QB next year if the TarJax experiment is deemed a failure.