[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 Dallas vs Pats.......

Dont Rookie Me........

..............what a nightmare? The two most intolerable fans playing each other for the undefeated crown. I was at the bar tonight and have decided that my last post about the Pats having the most annoying fans was premature. From the woodwork and crevasses of the floor I was reminded who holds that honor.

With about 15 fans at the local sports bar I had to endure a COWBOYS then SUPERBOWL chant and listen to tales of how Romo may be the best quarterback ever. When I told one guy that it was a little too early to start the Superbowl party he reminded me that Romo was much better then my beloved Ben will ever be. I agreed, but reminded him that while Ben might not be as good as Romo he had a ring in the bank that said that at least for one year he was better, while Romo was riding the pine. He told me that the Cowboys were 4-0, superbowl bound, that Romo will have his soon enough and more then Ben could dream of. :D

At that point I just gave up...How can one argue with someone that does not even know how many games into the season we are?????????

I admit that your team looks good and you have reason to be optimistic, but superbowl chants in week three is to much for me to bare. I hope that the Pats bring a little humility to your legion of fans and we can once again speculate whey the AFC is so much better then the NFC.

So my apologies to all Pat fans everywhere as I think "The Hand of God" has reminded me why I hate the boyz so much. It will be the first time in years I will be rooting for the Pats to win big.

In fact let me practice "GO PATS..."

I feel dirty and need a shower now.

Good luck!

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........

I admit that your team looks good and you have reason to be optimistic, but superbowl chants in week three is to much for me to bare. I hope that the Pats bring a little humility to your legion of fans and we can once again speculate whey the AFC is so much better then the NFC.

I, for one, have not penciled in a Super Bowl spot for the Cowboys yet. It is too early.

By the way, NE visits DAL in Week 6, not Week 5. But you get a pass for having to endure the obnoxious Cowboys fans. :D

I, for one, have not penciled in a Super Bowl spot for the Cowboys yet. It is too early.

By the way, NE visits DAL in Week 6, not Week 5. But you get a pass for having to endure the obnoxious Cowboys fans. :D

I know I could not fix the title and left it as one person had already replied. My apoligies, but still looking forward to it and I was close for being a non-fan!

I know I could not fix the title and left it as one person had already replied. My apoligies, but still looking forward to it and I was close for being a non-fan!

:D No worries DRM.

I'm looking forward to this game as well. Obviously, I'm hoping for a different outcome to this game than you are. :D

Sitll WAY to early to be talking Superbowl but it's been a Loooongggg time since we boys fans had something to crow about that wasn't smoke a mirrors (vinny and Drew). We're just excited because it looks like we found ourselves a Quarterback. Finally.

You right though, I'm a homer but that guy was drunk and stupid.

The Cowboys are looking good but remember that last year they looked good and then had a late season slide and then got beat in SEA in the first round. It is a long season and even one or two injuries could change up the team (or any for that matter). As it stands, Dallas is 3-0 but got there beating teams that are a combined 2-7 on the season.

He told me that the Cowboys were 4-0. How can one argue with someone that does not even know how many games into the season we are?????????

They get the Rams at home next week. . .the guy knew what he was talking about.

The Cowboys are looking good but remember that last year they looked good and then had a late season slide and then got beat in SEA in the first round. It is a long season and even one or two injuries could change up the team (or any for that matter). As it stands, Dallas is 3-0 but got there beating teams that are a combined 2-7 on the season.

Yeah but when was the last time we were beating 2-7 combined teams by droping 116 combined points on them, and 2of3 on the road? Now that, is something to ponder? Not to mention the fact that one of those teams have the best Defense and special teams in the league! AND doing all of this without our starting DE or our best secondary player Newman.

I agree, it is definitely way too early to start calling Super Bowl teams. A missed block by an O-Lineman could end any QB's season no matter how good they are. Also keep in mind that teams like Philly, St Louis, New Orleans, San Diego & Chicago all got off to horrible starts. If these teams play to their preseason potential and make the playoffs it means the top teams at the end of the season could have tougher 1st round games because instead of playing the normal 8-8 "I can't believe we made the palyoff teams" they are teams that everyone had picked to be 14-2.