[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Conspiracy Theorists

billay

There's some whispering about the security holigram on your new licence. A secret agenda to merge the U.S, Canada, and Mexico?

A more dramatic interpretation starts with a supposed plot by President Bush and certain foreign leaders to basically merge the United States with Canada and Mexico. James R. Corsi, a conservative author, declared last year that Bush actually is "pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union."

It's the secret purpose, Corsi and others said, of a three-nation effort called the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America. Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, a candidate for the GOP presidential nomination, called the partnership "an unholy alliance of foreign consortiums and officials from several governments."

LINK

Edited by billay

With China gaining ground on us we need to substandially increase our workforce to keep up. One way to do that would be to "join" with Mexico. Look around you, don't you already see this happeneing?

China is our workforce.

I for one welcome our new Canadian and Mexican overlords. Mrs. Egret told me I was wrong to take French and Spanish. Who's laughing now?

Mon crayon est grande et jaune.

I'm with you, brother. Plus, I want to vacation in Cozumel.

Mi lapiz es largo y amarillo, amigo.

Edited by AtomicCEO