[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you trade LT for R Moss?

fingfootball

i'd do it ...not like your NOT getting a good back in Willie Parker, on team that loves to run the ball....yes, LT is LT.....but you are getting the number one option for the Pats (Moss) and a RB on a team that loves to grind it out (Fast Willie).

No reason to expect Moss's number to dimish anytime soon...he's happy..healthy...on an undefeated team with Brady throwing to him......

I can still make this trade, I just wanted to bump it to see if there is a different reaction this week.

No

Is the difference between RM and DD going to be more than the difference between LT and FWP?

No - LT is going to come good and start tearing up this league.

I thought Moss would get 100 yards and 1 td CONSISTENTLY but last week shows that he can have a so-so game. LT however has the threat of keeping your team in the game by himself. However Willie Parker is no slouch. Honestly I dont know what I would do in this situation so sorry I'm not much of a help...just putting some light on the situation. But if I HAD to choose I would make the trade because of LT inconsistency. I didn't see but what happened yesterday? 41 points by SD and only 100 yards total and 0 td?

I would not make that trade.... and why is everyone so fast to unload LT?

Even with the slow start he is no worse than a top 3RB in most formats.....

be realistic about it-- if you are expecting a repeat of last year your dreaming-- but he still is better than most, if not all, on a bad day.