[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers call "Players Only" meeting

LooGie

I dont see the point in a Panthers Player only meeting. They all suck. Is Peppers gonna get up and say "come on guys. you need to turn it up"? when i've been a bigger disruption than he has! Is Drew Carter going to say "you gotta give it your all" when he can't catch a ball? :D I dont believe in Players only meetings, and certainly when a player (Jenkins) calls out his whole team and none of the captains even spoke.

Smitty is the only one who constantly busts his ass...week in and week out. Some of the defensive line is working hard, but other than that...eh...screw this whole post.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-p...p&type=lgns

I read something really disturbing in the local paper about the Panthers the other morning. They were talking about Jenkins and wondering if he pissed anyone off. Players were basically blowing him off saying, "Did he say something?"

Way to step up. Your team is playing like crap. There's an obvious lack of effort from most. Then somebody gets sick of it and calls you all out and you brush it off.

If this team enters the bye 2-4 with the Colts at home at the end of the month, staring at 2-5 as there is NO WAY they can beat the Colts with the sorry efforts they have had recently. I think Fox will be really on the hot seat as the team will be as the schedule gets much tougher after the bye.

New Orleans will lose this week. Brees can't throw the ball more than 20 yards and defensive coordinators have the recipe for success. Thanks to Indy. Drop safeties back and force brees to throw 4 yard passes. Once the frustration sets in, Brees starts forcing balls that end up in the wrong hands. That and the fact that NO defense can't stop anyone including David Carr.

Carolina - 24 NO - 13.