[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Visiting the Big Apple in early November

Puddy

Nice. Nothing says a wild time like breaking bread and drinking with two accountants :wacko:

I'll have to check the social calendar at home with Mrs. Nogo - we might be in for a trip to the city :D

We have to be back for a business dinner on Tues. evening, but we like to come up and stay with her cousin in Tribeca.

What would it be like having 3 accountants around the table :wacko: now there's some exciting conversation - "So what do you think about FIN 48?" :D

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to check the social calendar at home with Mrs. Nogo - we might be in for a trip to the city :D

We have to be back for a business dinner on Tues. evening, but we like to come up and stay with her cousin in Tribeca.

What would it be like having 3 accountants around the table :wacko: now there's some exciting conversation - "So what do you think about FIN 48?" :D

:wacko:

Hey Puddy ... how are the plans coming? :wacko:

I talked to Mrs. Nogo and looks like we most likely will be coming up. :D

Whomper is the ring leader as far as where and when. My flight arrives at 5:00 and then I just need to check into my 'club' :D . Then I'm free for the evening.

That's great that you and your wife can make it.

Whomper is the ring leader as far as where and when. My flight arrives at 5:00 and then I just need to check into my 'club' :D . Then I'm free for the evening.

That's great that you and your wife can make it.

Im starting to think going right to the sports bar might be the move..That place has good food and is a better atmoshpere..

• 2 weeks later...

I will post the name tomorrow..I have to walk past there..Its a nice place..Right down the block from madison square garden..Good food..Plenty of TVs..Puddy..What time would you like to get started ?

I will post the name tomorrow..I have to walk past there..Its a nice place..Right down the block from madison square garden..Good food..Plenty of TVs..Puddy..What time would you like to get started ?

If I'm not delayed an land at LaGuardia at 5:00, how long do you think it'll take me to get to 54th street and get checked in? I'm good to go anytime after that. We should PM come cell #'s too.

If I'm not delayed an land at LaGuardia at 5:00, how long do you think it'll take me to get to 54th street and get checked in? I'm good to go anytime after that. We should PM come cell #'s too.

Anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. At 5PM, 2 hours is the more realistic scenario. Although you'll kind of be going against traffic, so it might not be that bad. If you land at %, by the time you get your stuff, grab a cab, get to the Hotel, check-in, gather yourself, it'll probably be at least 7. Then you'l have to get over to the bar. I'd say 7:30 would be a realistic time.

Anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. At 5PM, 2 hours is the more realistic scenario. Although you'll kind of be going against traffic, so it might not be that bad. If you land at %, by the time you get your stuff, grab a cab, get to the Hotel, check-in, gather yourself, it'll probably be at least 7. Then you'l have to get over to the bar. I'd say 7:30 would be a realistic time.

Sounds about right..If you get there at 7:30 thats fine..It gives us an hour to order up some food before the game..Like I said I have been to this place a few times during the day to watch baseball when I was supposed to be working :D its should do the trick..When I get the name Ill see if they have a website. Hugh are you going ?

Sounds about right..If you get there at 7:30 thats fine..It gives us an hour to order up some food before the game..Like I said I have been to this place a few times during the day to watch baseball when I was supposed to be working :D its should do the trick..When I get the name Ill see if they have a website. Hugh are you going ?

Are you talking about Cafe 31? That's a good place for food and to watch a game.

Not sure if I'm going yet, kinda depends on what kind of shape I'm in after the marathon this Sunday.

Are you talking about Cafe 31? That's a good place for food and to watch a game.

Not sure if I'm going yet, kinda depends on what kind of shape I'm in after the marathon this Sunday.

If you dont go maybe we can all chip in and get you some vagisil

I plan on lubricating my genitalia with vagisil prior to the run, so I should be good to go, but thanks anyway.

Sounds like it's going to be a weekend chock full of personal lubricants for everyone!

Good times!!

:D:D:wacko:

I walked past the place today..Its new..Its called Fat Annies..She said they do show the games on Monday night..They have a few big screens . Thge other place right next store is Mustang Sallys ..Also a cool place..I say we meet at Fat Annies at 7:30..We can eat there and make sure we like the accomodations for the game..If we dont we can just go right next door and watch the game at Mustand Sallys..It is on 33rd street between broadway and 7th avenue..Madison square garden is right on the corner. Fat Annies is a nice big place with big TVs ..It changed hands from the sports bar I went to but I did ask if they have the games on Monday night and she said yes just tell the bartender what TV you want it on and they will hook us up..Sound good ?

I walked past the place today..Its new..Its called Fat Annies..She said they do show the games on Monday night..They have a few big screens . Thge other place right next store is Mustang Sallys ..Also a cool place..I say we meet at Fat Annies at 7:30..We can eat there and make sure we like the accomodations for the game..If we dont we can just go right next door and watch the game at Mustand Sallys..It is on 33rd street between broadway and 7th avenue..Madison square garden is right on the corner. Fat Annies is a nice big place with big TVs ..It changed hands from the sports bar I went to but I did ask if they have the games on Monday night and she said yes just tell the bartender what TV you want it on and they will hook us up..Sound good ?

should work for me and should be fun

I will wear my new dress :D