[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CIA Interrogation guidelines

billay

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... are you serious? Are you really having this much difficulty comprehending the fact that the people we are at war with are not civil people?

This is not information that can be denied as false. So please, spare me your ignorance and accept what is fact -- to deny it is a disgrace to the American soldiers who were subject to such evil acts of torture.

Excuse me. Just because I may point out that the article wouldn't get into how they died...meaning it didn't suggest a beheading...that I somehow don't support or am disgracing American soldiers. You are an ignorant ass. Yes were are dealing with slime....but you kill them...they were in Afghanistan....now we have stirred all the damn hornets in the world and are fresh out of spray and are surprised that they are recruiting more than we are killing. I am glad you are not going to be a general someday....thank god for that.

Grunt , are you kidding ??? Hate that nonsense about not honoring our soldiers if there are disagreements on this board ..so friggin childish and lame

No one said that NO american soldiers who were captured were beheaded ...what was said was that not every american soldier captured was beheaded and tortured

If we openly admit and practice torture we are guaranteeing that all future captured us soldiers will be ...that is the pt

Do we want to guarantee torture for our soldiers ?? I certainly do not want that

I am unpatriotic as such ???

You lost me there. You think this is some sort of game, don't you? This isn't some you against me online war of words we're discussing here. We're discussing topics that quite honestly I don't think you know anything about. So if you're going to tell me that my public honoring of our soldiers is "friggin childish and lame" than I think you are more misunderstood than you make others believe. I'm always honoring our soldiers and marines, regardless of whether or not I'm in some sort of disagreement with someone. This isn't something that you can just turn on-and-off at your own good fortune.

:D Maybe you really are unpatriotic.

Grunt , you are not reading ...or not comprehending ...what is childish and lame is when people ( as you did in your post ) call other people unpatriotic and dishonoring us soldiers because we do not beleieve or agree on the issues in iraq , the handling of war or in this case the handling of captured soldiers ...read the post right above the last one you wrote that was written by the Shicnitz ...that is his pt and it reflects mine as well

I never intimated , never even hinted that I thought this was a game , or a joke ...you got to take the time and read the post thoroughly and not make imaginary assumptions that are not there

I have one of my best friends in iraq and other friends there and I pray for them and support them ..I .always will

I don't suppoirt torture and if we openly practice it , every single soldier captured will be tortured back ...

As I told you many times I have the utmost respect for your service to this country and for any and all soldiers ...but pointing your finger and telling others we are dishonoring our soldiers and we are unpatriotic because we may not agree with you is not cool at all ..actually its downright wrong and quite insulting

Edited by isleseeya