[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What will Shannahan do?

xtra

It's a tough situation as a Henry owner. I've got Henry and Kevin Jones, and I'd much rather go with Henry, but, I don't think I can take that risk, unfortunately.

Who knows.....

I've got Henry (and Young) and Dayne........both GTD and I'm not going to be around...might go with Fred Taylor and kJones :D

Shenannygans will fall back on the old "we'll let it play out in the courts" adage, IMO. I look for Henry to start. I live 50mi north of Denver, and haven't heard anything to the contrary at this point.

Henry says he'll Play

Either way, it's clear the Broncos would rather have Henry. Why else would they play him today knowing they may not have him tomorrow?

Shenannygans will fall back on the old "we'll let it play out in the courts" adage, IMO. I look for Henry to start. I live 50mi north of Denver, and haven't heard anything to the contrary at this point.

Henry says he'll Play

Either way, it's clear the Broncos would rather have Henry. Why else would they play him today knowing they may not have him tomorrow?

This may take a month to work out. Why not stay with Henry?

This may take a month to work out. Why not stay with Henry?

Er, because not only is there the pot issue, but the guy hasn't practiced much all week because of a bad knee & ankle. I hate playing guys I know are already dinged going into the game (see Ahman Green, Week 2).

My hunch: its RBBC because of the injury, and because Shanny will want to to get Young more game-like reps in case he needs him to carry the load going forward.

From Rotoworld

If Travis Henry is suspended for the rest of the season, the Broncos are expected to use a tailback rotation of Andre Hall and Selvin Young.

The Denver Post points out that Young is slender and more fit for a change-of-pace role; his former coaches at Texas would agree. Hall is smaller but more compact with better long speed. With Mike Bell and Cecil Sapp also candidates for carries, Young may not be guaranteed a feature back role.

Edited by theeohiostate

From Rotoworld

If Travis Henry is suspended for the rest of the season, the Broncos are expected to use a tailback rotation of Andre Hall and Selvin Young.

The Denver Post points out that Young is slender and more fit for a change-of-pace role; his former coaches at Texas would agree. Hall is smaller but more compact with better long speed. With Mike Bell and Cecil Sapp also candidates for carries, Young may not be guaranteed a feature back role.

These are the same guys who said that Scott Linehan admitted he was wrong for starting Bulger last week. WRONG! (And by the way, anyone who uses the phrase "are expected to" when referring to the Broncos and their running backs is freakin' nuts.) :D

From Yahoo, but it's supposed to be a quote from Shanny:

"Henry, listed as questionable on the injury report, was back at practice Friday for the first time since injuring his leg against Indianapolis last week. "If there is no setback with where he's at, he will play," Shanahan said."

:D