[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Koeren Robinson

xtra

Man, why does he keep trying? ....the dude is a bum, I would deny his ass so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

It's like clockwork, reinstated, messes up, serve suspension,.....then it goes on and on and wow...why do I care so much? ...I dont, but I keep on typing..dude stop typing, I can't I'm on a roll here....fastest fingaz around here you know what I mean...yeah dude but stop this post is over and people are going to think you are crazy...oh well...let em think that...well I better get back to work now...

Edited by Mystykoekaki

Man, why does he keep trying? ....the dude is a bum, I would deny his ass so fast it wouldn't even be funny.

It's like clockwork, reinstated, smokes, failed test, serve suspension,.....then it goes on and on and wow...why do I care so much? ...I dont, but I keep on typing..dude stop typing, I can't I'm on a roll here....fastest fingaz around here you know what I mean...yeah dude but stop this post is over and people are going to think you are crazy...oh well...let em think that...well I better get back to work now...

I believe Robinson's troubles lately come more from the bottle than the bong. I could be wrong, though.

Same difference.

In KRob's case, yeah. He was/is in the League's SAP so booze is as bad as smokin grass for him I believe. Had he been smart enough not to drive 100 miles an hour through southern Minny on the way back to camp, he'd probably not be in nearly as much trouble(one could argue he might still be with the Vikes and that is aguably on par with being jailed...but I digress). Bottom line is the guy is an idiot and a drunk.

IMO, Robinson should not be given another chance because he has proven on plenty of occasions he is unwilling or unable to lay off the sauce. Favre spoke up this week saying Koren should be given another chance and pointed out that KRob's done everything he was asked to do. Well...yeah! Of course he has. He's been locked up! Show me he can stay clean and out of trouble on his own without being locked up or under supervision and I will take back calling him a drunk who shouldnt get any closer to an NFL field than the other paying fans.

At some point, the League needs to start banning some of these guys for life to set a precedent. Everyone deserves a second chance, but after you piss away two chances, that is a pattern and there are far too many pattern troublemakers in the league right now.

In KRob's case, yeah. He was/is in the League's SAP so booze is as bad as smokin grass for him I believe. Had he been smart enough not to drive 100 miles an hour through southern Minny on the way back to camp, he'd probably not be in nearly as much trouble(one could argue he might still be with the Vikes and that is aguably on par with being jailed...but I digress). Bottom line is the guy is an idiot and a drunk.

IMO, Robinson should not be given another chance because he has proven on plenty of occasions he is unwilling or unable to lay off the sauce. Favre spoke up this week saying Koren should be given another chance and pointed out that KRob's done everything he was asked to do. Well...yeah! Of course he has. He's been locked up! Show me he can stay clean and out of trouble on his own without being locked up or under supervision and I will take back calling him a drunk who shouldnt get any closer to an NFL field than the other paying fans.

At some point, the League needs to start banning some of these guys for life to set a precedent. Everyone deserves a second chance, but after you piss away two chances, that is a pattern and there are far too many pattern troublemakers in the league right now.

I agree, they should follow what they did to the Ray Lewis case. He was suspended for murd.....oh wait nevermind.

Alcohol is a hard thing to kick, and can even be tougher if there is a history of alcoholism in the family. People should ease up on him, I mean most of the people on this board get drunk on Sundays, you do the same as him.

Edited by CD6405

I agree, they should follow what they did to the Ray Lewis case. He was suspended for murd.....oh wait nevermind.

Alcohol is a hard thing to kick, and can even be tougher if there is a history of alcoholism in the family. People should ease up on him, I mean most of the people on this board get drunk on Sundays, you do the same as him.

I have no problem with people boozing it up. Like you said, the Steveweisers flow around my place on sundays. The difference lies in the fact that I can stop and dont put booze before my life or career.

I have no problem with people boozing it up. Like you said, the Steveweisers flow around my place on sundays. The difference lies in the fact that I can stop and dont put booze before my life or career.

Have you ever operated a motor vehicle after two beers in one hour....if so....you are as guilty as Koren Robinson.

Not speaking from anger I am curious to see what Goodell does here. This ruling may set many parameters on future reinstatements.

They may not let him back in but (then again)may allow his doctors to determine if he can stay clean too. Whatever they do I hope they explain their actions.

If they do let him back I see him used as a kick returner and eventual WR.

All he needs to do is get a chaffeur and hes all set :D