[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS RB

Avernus

here's the scoring....I need 2 RB's here

PPR

1pt per 10 rush yds

2pts per 10 rec/pass yds

6-9 pts per rush TD(pending on distance)

9-12 pts per rec/pass TD(pending on distance)

Peterson @CHI

Barber vs NE

Morris @ DAL

Wright vs MIA

I am leaning towards Peterson and Barber...but I think Morris (if Maroney is out) and/or Wright will be better starts than Barber against the Pats D....

what is your .02?..

Hey Ave.

Thanks for the reply I got Wright and can still get Watson.....I'll wait on the Rudi news

I'd definitely go with Peterson - hopefully the Vikings stick with him this week.

Right now I like Wright over Morris and Barber in that order. I have a feeling (hope) that the Dal running game gets shut down this week.

I do see Morris scoring regardless and becoming a slightly better start over Wright if Maroney is out.

Good Luck!!

Peterson is a must-start. Then, I would start one of Morris or Wright, in that order, if the other RB on their team (i.e Maroney or Lewis) will be sitting this week. If both Maroney and Lewis are start, only then would I start Barber, since the Pats are giving up very little on the ground, and Barber will be sharing touches with Julius.

Peterson for sure

Morris is #2 if Maroney is out but that is a late game Leaving you with him or MBIII

I would take my shot with Wright as the #2 though. Should have a good game

I concur here.

Peterson's a must start, despite that RBBC tag. Morris will reach paydirt if Marnoney can't go. Regardless, I'd take Wright this weekend, only because the Miami D is so bad. Cleveland will hang a lot of points on them.