[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick up Deion off waivers?

xiso

Hiya guys, im playing in a league at NFL.com, my team:

Start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 K 1 DST

Tom Brady

LaMont Jordan, Joseph Addai, Kenton Keith

Javon Walker, Brandon Marshall, Dwayne Bowe, Mark Clayton, Santonio Holmes

Benjamin Watson, Kyle Brady

Matt Stover

DST Steelers

So.. i was pretty strong last night at WR, before i pulled the trigger on a pretty sweet deal. I got Addai and Santonio Holmes for Roy Williams and Shaun Alexander...

Anyway, this guy just dropped Deion Branch - should i pick him up? and if so, who should i boot? Clayton? - The guy has been very sucky, but i believe he might have a breakout game this week, and im affraid that he will find his true form again... But then again, Deion Branch is a pretty good WR this year, and when he returns, he will see the ball a lot of times from Hasselbeck.. if/when he returns that is, in 2 +/- weeks..

So, your take on this? and generally on my team, if you have some tips, please shoot..

Thanks a bunch..

Why not drop one of your TE's? Do you have to carry 2 of them?

Well, can't actually, since Benjamin Watson got hurt last weekend, and Kyle Brady WILL be his replacement if he is out.. which he most probably will me, so therefore i don't have a choice... Should i try to drop Clayton/maybe Kenton Keith for branch?

Thanks for the response. I think you should drop Clayton and get Deion as you said. Boller isn't a great QB, and after being injured, McNair could be even more unreliable when he comes back. Besides, Mason is getting ALL the looks in that offense, and Heap gets the rest. Hasselbeck is playing strong, and spreads it around, and Deion looks sharp. Do it!

Well, can't actually, since Benjamin Watson got hurt last weekend, and Kyle Brady WILL be his replacement if he is out.. which he most probably will me, so therefore i don't have a choice... Should i try to drop Clayton/maybe Kenton Keith for branch?

In that case, drop Clayton and pick up Branch