[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go

Menudo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I saw UT stalking this thread...no, seriously...

13 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

9 Members: Menudo, DaFreak, max, Gdawg, Steelhead, DemonKnight, uglytuna, DuckSurprise, bushwacked

Two things are certain. If the Steelers are losing, uglytuna & Bushwacked will be all over the thread.

Edited by Menudo

Menudo, Gdawg, Steelhead, HowboutthemCowboys, DemonKnight, uglytuna, DuckSurprise, bushwacked

Two things are certain. If the Steelers are losing, uglytuna & Bushwacked will be all over the thread.

They're here...

Hey Bushwacked, the defense has come back and showed some poise and made some big, clutch passes in the 2nd half. The defense was 8 for 8 for 80 yards and a TD on that game-tying drive......don't quote me on that, I'm going by what Al Michaels just said.

Edited by Menudo

Hey Bushwacked, the defense has come back and showed some poise and made some big, clutch passes in the 2nd half. The defense was 8 for 8 for 80 yards and a TD on that game-tying drive......don't quote me on that, I'm going by what Al Michaels just said.

Good things can happen when Big Ben dinks and dunks to his way down the field instead of throwing the deep ball to the defensive secondary.

Good things can happen when Big Ben dinks and dunks to his way down the field instead of throwing the deep ball to the defensive secondary.

Yes, his top 5 finish in yards per completion every season supports your position 100% :D

That's the game.

Elam is money with the game on the line. Money I tell you.

I mean there is no chance he will miss. He never misses. He will definitely make this kick, no dobut about it.

:D