[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade advice ASAP please

RStett

Tough call....you're sarificing your RB and WR positions.....you'd be left to start Henry and a Backup....??? I wouldn't do it. It'd be great to get Peyton, but you'd be weakening your team.

I would be adding Berrian to my receiver core, and will hopefully get Andre Johnson back some time this season. As for Running Back, yes I would be hurting. I would have to start Deshawn Wynn as RB2 and insert Berrian as a Flex.

i don't know what to do.

I would give up:

Thomas Jones, Brandon Marshall and Phillip Rivers

for

PEYTON MANNING, Nate Kaeding (i need a kicker this week) and Bernard Berrian

would you pull the trigger?

Wouldnt do it...you probably have Henry for another three weeks, and there is no guarantee what kind of work Selvin Young will get when Henry is gone...if/wehn Henry gets suspended, you are left with Selvin Young and Deshawn Wynn as your RB's...

Peyton would be nice, but your RB's would take a far worse hit than your QB's would improve from Rivers to Peyton...

thanks, my only reservation on it is that what happens when Manning clinches home field advantage again and he sits the bench during my playoffs. but you are right. He is worth it.

With the Pats in the AFC I do not see the Colts wrapping up homefield early if at all.

thanks, my only reservation on it is that what happens when Manning clinches home field advantage again and he sits the bench during my playoffs. but you are right. He is worth it.

I dont think you really have to worry about that...even if they clinch their division early, there will still be first round byes and homefield advantage to worry about...and the Pats and Colts will be going at it for HFA til the end...

I would give up:

Thomas Jones, Brandon Marshall and Phillip Rivers

for

PEYTON MANNING, Nate Kaeding (i need a kicker this week) and Bernard Berrian

would you pull the trigger?

I wouldn't.

It leaves you too thin at RB and WR. Berrian is fairly significant downgrade from Marshall imo.

Just plug-and-play Schaub and Rivers based on matchups. They're both decent starters (capable of 2 TDs, 225-250) when the matchup is right.