[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sammy Morris

Caveman_Nick

I'm with ya here DMD.... I cut bait with Maroney for two 1st round picks in one of my dynasty leagues. He can't stay healthy, he loses GL carries to whomever, Morris, and Heath, and NE has turned into a pass happy team. I see him mired down with injuries and an RBBC situation for the foreseeable future. I figured I'd dump him now while I could still get a couple first rounders for him, before his value really plummets. NE has turned into Denver as far as dynasty RB's go. If it isn't RBBC, it's an injury, or who the HC loves the most that week, or that year. So long Maroney, you did squat for my dynasty team.

if there's one thing BB always does, it's pack up camp and move when he thinks the enemies are close to spotting him, so to speak. people assume they're now just a big ol' passing team? watch for a ton of running this weekend. or, he might be thinking that we know that he knows that we think they're a psssing team, which means he knows people will think they'll now run more, so they'll now pass even more than ever...or they'll...um, he thinks that....i...what were we talking about again? :D

Having dragged Dillon's moldering corpse around on two of my fantasy squads just on the off chance that he'll make a comeback, I had to cut him on one this week.

All of this means he will show up on Sunday an hour before KO, suit up and run for 200 yards with 3 TDs.

NFL Network's Adam Schefter

is reporting Friday night that Corey Dillon is "now receptive to the idea of

returning to the New England Patriots".

Sammy Morris has been lost for the season and now Dillon is open to the idea of

returning. This seems to be something of a change for Dillon as he'd been fairly

aloof about returning up till now. Schefter reports that Dillon has been working

out and training.

I'm with ya here DMD.... I cut bait with Maroney for two 1st round picks in one of my dynasty leagues. He can't stay healthy, he loses GL carries to whomever, Morris, and Heath, and NE has turned into a pass happy team. I see him mired down with injuries and an RBBC situation for the foreseeable future. I figured I'd dump him now while I could still get a couple first rounders for him, before his value really plummets. NE has turned into Denver as far as dynasty RB's go. If it isn't RBBC, it's an injury, or who the HC loves the most that week, or that year. So long Maroney, you did squat for my dynasty team.

His value can't get much lower than it is right now. You sold low...