Sign in to follow this  
MERLINS

Is T Henry out?

Not according to my timestamps. :wacko:

And no thanks. :D

:D

So how'd that "Gotcha" work out for you?

:D

So how'd that "Gotcha" work out for you?

:wacko: Dude I was merely saying that the timestamps didn't match on KFFL update vs. your post. I have Henry, and figured he wasn't starting. Hurray for you, you finally called something RIGHT with the Denver run game. Congrats, Bronco Silly. :D

D'oh....Selvin almost breaks a long TD on the first drive. 2 carries, 30 yds...nice start, young'un, keep it going!! :D

I think you're giving the Broncos run D too much credit...

I can see a defensive TD here as well.....but by which team is the question..

I can see 1-2 FG's by each team and a rushing TD by KC and a def TD by either team.....not to mention Marshall finding the endzone for the 1st time in what seems like forever....

KC's secondary is overrated by a lot of people including myself and I think Marshall will make a play here....

a lot of this may seem far fetched....but I really can see this happening.....mostly because I will have Marshall on my bench...

this is starting to get close here...

I wish the NFL could suspend T. Henry now. I think we can all agree that Young is way more explosive.

I wish the NFL could suspend T. Henry now. I think we can all agree that Young is way more explosive.

:mhm:

< NOD >

I think both the NFL and Denver should get on the same page and suspend Henry for "conduct unbecoming" ... without pay. Then Henry can go get a job flipping hamburgers to support his 10 kids