[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's Made/Break Your Team This Year?

coloradocoz1

My local is an auction league with a $300 cap. I am 8-2 and #1 over all.

Tony Romo : $6

Braylon Edwards : $10

Kevin Jones : $15

Brett Favre : $1. Turned Favre into Lee Evans via a trade.

Kurt Warner : $1. Turned Warner into Brees via a trade then spun Brees for T.O.

Kevin Curtis : $1

Steven Jackson ($93) and Travis Henry ($30, off season trade) have not helped much. If SJax plays like SJax down the stetch, my squad will be tough to beat!

My Overall record is only 5-4 but I am currently running away with Total Pts. Have to say that what made my team so far was:

Drafting R.Moss in 5th Rd., B.Edwards in the 6th, picking up Titans D to go along with LT who I drafted 1st and now having Lee Evans finally wake up!! My WR corps is a Killer!!

Broken: Drafting C.Benson as my 2nd RB, although just unloaded him for R.Bush, so I hope I am all set for that late season playoff push!

Flat out Busts

1. Travis Henry

2. Frank Gore

3. Mark Clayton

4. Rudi Johnson (or as I called him when I drafted him, Mr. Dependable)

5. Thomas Jones

6. Matt Leinart (My rotation in 1 league Carr, Lemon, McClown)

Semi-Busts

1. Lee Evans (Finally some production)

2. Deion Branch

3. A. Green

4. L. Coles

5. Calvin Johnson

6. Brandon Jacobs (Put me in a hole early)

Over Achievers

1. Tony Romo

2. Bobby Engram

3. Marshawn Lynch

4. Dallas Clark

5. Kenny Watson

6. Santonio Holmes

Break:

Bush, Brees and Harrison were 3 of my first 4 picks. My team is hot now -even with Marv gimpy- but I started 2-6 because those chuckleheads in Nawlins forgot how to play football.

DeAngelo Williams in the 5th. Two years in a row now, both times over Foster. Screw Carolina (sorry pd).

Make:

Lendale White with pick #7. Patrick Crayton with #14, Pitt as the 8th or 9th D taken and Nick Folk off waivers. Garcia taken as a late #2QB has been good as well.

I'm 3-6 and two games behind my division leader, with one matchup between him remaining. He won the first, but my team is coming alive and I have an easier schedule leading up to him.

One of my teams is broke because of S Smith, S Jackson, M Harrison and S Alexander, nuff said.

picking up derek anderson and wes welker, trading rivers for ben roeth (we play in a 2 qb league), trading away ben roeth for braylon edwards...one bad tho was trading away matt hass and Adrian Peterson for Romo...still got a stud in return so it helps.