[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE ADVISE -- any thoughts?

The Hurtings

So do I pull the trigger on this trade.

I am 6-3 and headed for the playoffs in a 10 team league.

My Roster

QB (start 1) - Andersen, McNabb

RB (start 2or3) - Westbrook/Buckhalter, Portis/Betts, KJones, Henry/Young, Chatman

WR (start 2or3) - R Moss, S Smith, Curtis

K (start 1) - Hanson

DEF (start 1) - Cowboys, NY Giants

HIS ROSTER

QB - Favre, Palmer

RB - RJohnson/Watson, McGahee, Foster/DWilliams, M Turner, Fred Taylor

WR - Driver, Boldin, Holmes, James Jones

K - Stover

DEF -

Do I make the following trade: :D

I GET: Carson Palmer, Fred Taylor, Santonio Holmes

I GIVE UP: McNabb, Jesse Chatman, Kevin Curtis

Should I try for Foster instead of Taylor or do you think it is too much to ask for?

ANY THOUGHTS?

Definitely do that deal. Definitely.

Philly is already beginning the "Bring on Kolb" talk as stupid as that is. Still possible McNabb sees the pine. Taylor is better than chatman and Holmes is better than Curtis. No brainer.

I adviSe that you trade your "S"s to a "C" first and foremost. Then, go ahead and do this trade 'cuz it helps you at QB and WR with no real damage to your RB situation.

What ddoes trade your "S"'s to a "C" first and foremost mean?

The big question for me in this trade is HOW WILL CHATMAN DO? IS HE AN UPGRADE OVER Westbrook (No), Portis, KJ, or the DEN RB as I want to start 3 RBs going forward. CHATMAN does plan @BUF, BAL, @NE in weeks 14-16 when I need him the most. I understand the upgrade at QB providing me quality options each week (Palmer STL, @SF, CLE wks 14-16) and believe Holmes is an upgrade at WR. With the QB issues in CAR, I could line up Holmes with Randy Moss at WR and sit Steve Smith if needed.

Anyone have any additional thoughts on this trade? Need to make a decision today.

I'd do it. Palmer has a great playoff schedule, as well as Anderson, and Holmes is a very good wr. I don't think Chatam is going to do much in that offense. I do think Taylor is pretty worthless but maybe you could move him in another deal. I'd do it. You get the best player in Palmer

What ddoes trade your "S"'s to a "C" first and foremost mean?

The big question for me in this trade is HOW WILL CHATMAN DO? IS HE AN UPGRADE OVER Westbrook (No), Portis, KJ, or the DEN RB as I want to start 3 RBs going forward. CHATMAN does plan @BUF, BAL, @NE in weeks 14-16 when I need him the most. I understand the upgrade at QB providing me quality options each week (Palmer STL, @SF, CLE wks 14-16) and believe Holmes is an upgrade at WR. With the QB issues in CAR, I could line up Holmes with Randy Moss at WR and sit Steve Smith if needed.

Anyone have any additional thoughts on this trade? Need to make a decision today.

It means you spelled "advice" with an "s". Advise is a verb, advice is a noun. And no, he's not an upgrade over Westbrook, Portis or whoever the Denver RB is.