[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 11 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

Not this guy again... :D

It took a 51 yd FG that had to be reviewed for the Ravens to not win ML and another FG in OT for the Browns to even get a push.

Ravens backers: :wacko:

Disfunction: :D He must have had Bal -2.5 and is mad...

Well I bit last week, but no more; I think it best to simply ignore him until he chooses to contribute in some positive manner.

Went 5-5-1 in posted plays yesterday, came within a football's length of a win in the CLE/BAL game; instead it's a push :D

Made up a little ground on last nights game, but overall down slightly. I am going to take a look at tonight's game. At a glance Dre I agree the value is with TEN.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hit some small props I posted on last nights game..I had NE -3.5 first quarter and over 24 first half but I also had The Bills over 15.5 for the game..When they didnt really try on that last drive that they got to the 13 I was boiling..I cant complain though..Was down big mid day saturday ..Bailed out half on Hockey and College games saturday night and bailed out almost all of it yeaterday..I took a very small hit ..

Edited by whomper

Not this guy again... :D

It took a 51 yd FG that had to be reviewed for the Ravens to not win ML and another FG in OT for the Browns to even get a push.

Ravens backers: :wacko:

Disfunction: :D He must have had Bal -2.5 and is mad...

:D Just take note that he is a known bet welcher.

So far, I've seen this w/regard to tonight's game:

Tennessee is 8-3 ATS against AFC competition, while Denver is 3-14 ATS in its last 17 games overall and 1-12 ATS in its last 13 home games. The Broncos are also just 2-10 ATS against AFC foes. Tennessee is 3-1 on the road this year and 3-0-1 ATS.

Some of this we already know, thanks to Dre's write-up on the myth of Home Field Advantage w/regard to several teams, DEN being one.

I'll see what else I can dig up.

So far, I've seen this w/regard to tonight's game:

Tennessee is 8-3 ATS against AFC competition, while Denver is 3-14 ATS in its last 17 games overall and 1-12 ATS in its last 13 home games. The Broncos are also just 2-10 ATS against AFC foes. Tennessee is 3-1 on the road this year and 3-0-1 ATS.

Some of this we already know, thanks to Dre's write-up on the myth of Home Field Advantage w/regard to several teams, DEN being one.

I'll see what else I can dig up.

I've done some more research, and it all points pretty much to what I'd posted previously. I'm going with TEN +3 (bought a point).

Brandon Lang

MONDAY

25 DIME

TITANS

This is one of the road teams in the NFL right now and one of the best underdog plays as well.

Tennessee is 3-1 on the road this year and 3-0-1 ATS.

They beat the Jags in week one 13-10 as a 7 point dog. They beat the Saints 31-14 on Monday night as a 4 1/2 point dog.

They lost to Tampa 13-10 as a 3 point dog but went to Houston as a 2 point dog and won 38-36.

This team is 9-1-1 ATS last 11 on the road and 14-2 last 16 as an underdog last 16 on the vegas board.

You add the fact the Broncos are 2-12 ATS last 14 home games and you can see how the Titans are without question the right side of this game.

Tennesse has the #4 ranked rush offense in the NFL facing the 2nd worst run defense in the Broncos.

I always say if you are an underdog and you are going to win on the road in the NFL, you have to have the ability to run the football.

That is exactly what the Titans can do here and will do here and that will be the difference in this game.

And the fact the #2 total defense in the NFL facing an offense that has struggled all year to find it's rthymn.

Titans are the play here as they go on the road and win again.

=======================================

I got this from another site, and can't confirm it, but it looks/sounds accurate from what I recall:

BRANDON LANG: remember this is the guy who posted a 300 dimer on the Saints 6 days before the NFC championship game. He was already down 400 dimes of profit when he made that bet. His advice and analysis of games are horrible and the only reason he isnt down more is beacuse he takes Budin's picks when he has them. He is Horrible!!

THIS WEEK

-61 dimes

LAST 21 DAYS

-167.5 dimes

LAST 28 DAYS

-59 dime

LAST 90 DAYS

-102.5 dimes

LAST 114 DAYS

-144.5 dimes

Brandon Lang

MONDAY

25 DIME

TITANS

This is one of the road teams in the NFL right now and one of the best underdog plays as well.

Tennessee is 3-1 on the road this year and 3-0-1 ATS.

They beat the Jags in week one 13-10 as a 7 point dog. They beat the Saints 31-14 on Monday night as a 4 1/2 point dog.

They lost to Tampa 13-10 as a 3 point dog but went to Houston as a 2 point dog and won 38-36.

This team is 9-1-1 ATS last 11 on the road and 14-2 last 16 as an underdog last 16 on the vegas board.

You add the fact the Broncos are 2-12 ATS last 14 home games and you can see how the Titans are without question the right side of this game.

Tennesse has the #4 ranked rush offense in the NFL facing the 2nd worst run defense in the Broncos.

I always say if you are an underdog and you are going to win on the road in the NFL, you have to have the ability to run the football.

That is exactly what the Titans can do here and will do here and that will be the difference in this game.

And the fact the #2 total defense in the NFL facing an offense that has struggled all year to find it's rthymn.

Titans are the play here as they go on the road and win again.

=======================================

I got this from another site, and can't confirm it, but it looks/sounds accurate from what I recall:

BRANDON LANG: remember this is the guy who posted a 300 dimer on the Saints 6 days before the NFC championship game. He was already down 400 dimes of profit when he made that bet. His advice and analysis of games are horrible and the only reason he isnt down more is beacuse he takes Budin's picks when he has them. He is Horrible!!

THIS WEEK

-61 dimes

LAST 21 DAYS

-167.5 dimes

LAST 28 DAYS

-59 dime

LAST 90 DAYS

-102.5 dimes

LAST 114 DAYS

-144.5 dimes

I saw that Lang was on them, but I am not going to allow that to deter me. Other guys that I have some faith in are on them as well.

Besides, even Lang is right once in a while :D

Yesterday he went 3-5 overall, but lost his 30 dime, his 25 dime, went 2-1 on 15 dime plays, and 1-2 on 10 Dime plays

At another site, I've seen so far the tally of service plays:

Tenn -20

Denver - 4

Usually when EVERY service play is on one team, they are a good fade.

The problem:

Root, who is 13-5 on chairman club plays including his loss yesterday on Carolina, has the Titans as his chairman today.

His card yesterday went 3-2-1

chairman..................carolina L

millionaire................nyjets W

no limit....................baltimore ravens P

bill. ............................houston W

insider.......................... jack W

money maker..................... atl. L

Yeah, I'm with the Titans tonight despite Lang.

I hit on the teaser yesterday, then backed that up with a nice hit on the Pats last night. Man, the Patriots are just free money right now.

Even a blind squirrel.... right Gdawg?

Yes, even a blind squirrel :D Man, I saw his picks yesterday...ouch. You catch him at the right time and he's a great fade. I agree with regard to the Service Plays Dre, whenever I see everyone is all over one team, it can be a cause for concern; I think the numbers were something like 15-2 in favor of Clemson Saturday night (football), and we saw how that turned out.

I hit on the teaser yesterday, then backed that up with a nice hit on the Pats last night. Man, the Patriots are just free money right now.

Good job Rat! I hear ya on the Pats :D

Hey, unless I'm mistaken, haven't you had TWO pushes in a row on your Crazy as Hell picks?

Can't see how anyone can bet against them at this point. I made a midsized wager on the Pats last night. I think I'll continue and may even up my wagers on them. I'm especially looking forward to their matchup w/ Pittsburgh in Foxboro. That should produce some dividends.

Hey, unless I'm mistaken, haven't you had TWO pushes in a row on your Crazy as Hell picks?

Yeah. I actually stink with that pick this year. Oddly enough, I am still hitting close to 57% picking every under/over and point spread for the whole season. This is probably my best season for picking games ever, yet I keep posting dogs in the column.

The football Gods have caught on to my little trick of picking the opposite, and they are punishing me with public humiliation.

The football Gods have caught on to my little trick of picking the opposite, and they are punishing me with public humiliation.

No worries Rat, the football gods have a knack of doing that to all of us. 57%, nothing wrong with that!

I might run with Denver at home -1 tonight...that's the line I'm getting...

also...what are Denver's numbers ATS at home on primetime games? :D

I can't find Full Primetime Numbers for DEN, but here are a few interesting tidbits:

Over the last three years, TEN is 6-4 on MNF, DEN is 2-1; not a whole lot of help there.

However, over the last three years TEN is 19-13 as a dog, 3-2 as a dog of 3 points or less. DEN is 2-5 as a home favorite of three or less (line started at -3). As a favorite over the last three years DEN is 12-17, and in all home games, DEN is 8-14 ATS.

With regard to this season, TEN is 4-1 as a dog, and Den is 0-4 as a favorite.

Not trying to dissuade you from taking DEN, just a few numbers I found.

Edited by Gdawg

I can't find Full Primetime Numbers for DEN, but here are a few interesting tidbits:

Over the last three years, TEN is 6-4 on MNF, DEN is 2-1; not a whole lot of help there.

However, over the last three years TEN is 19-13 as a dog, 3-2 as a dog of 3 points or less. DEN is 2-5 as a home favorite of three or less (line started at -3). As a favorite over the last three years DEN is 12-17, and in all home games, DEN is 8-14 ATS.

With regard to this season, TEN is 4-1 as a dog, and Den is 0-4 as a favorite.

Not tyring to disuade you from taking DEN, just a few numbers I found.

oh definitely...I just placed a bet on Denver...if I lose, I break even....if I win...then :D

BILL HILTON GAMEDAY SPORTS_________1*_____________TENNESSE+2' vs Denver

Robert Ferringo__________________2-UNIT PLAY_________Tennessee (+2.5)

SPYLOCK_______________________3 Star______________Tennessee Titans

joey gaffney - hilton leader____________________________Tennesse

The Hook__________________________________________Denver / Titans Over 38

Pointwise Phones________________2*__________________Tennessee

ASA__________________________4*__________________Tennessee (+2) over Denver

Alan Eastman_______________$2000.00________________TENN m/l +115

Mike Rose__________________________________________Tennessee-Denver o37.5

North Star Sports Service_____________________________ Denver-3

North Star Sports Service_____________________________ Denver/Tenn. over 38.5

PLAYBYPLAY INC_____________________________________Denver over 38

WINNERS EDGE______NFL- 5 Star (Game of Month)________Tennessee Titans +3

Brandon Lang__________25 DIME_______________________TITANS

Brandon Lang__________ Free Pick_____________________Titans/Broncos OVER

John Franco________________________________________Tennessee/Denver Broncos – under 38

Vegas Experts_______________________________________TITANS / BRONCOS OVER

Sports Advisors:_____________________________________TENNESSEE

Jim Rich~Fade away Boys------------------------------------------titans under 38

Newsletter Plays ----------------Gold~Sheet________________*Tennessee 21 - DENVER 13

Newsletter Plays_____________Red Sheet________________Near Choice=Tenny

Winners Edge------------------------5* GOM________________Tennessee

Burns________________________________________UNDER tenn/den (37 or better)

Michael Cannon______________10 Dime_________________TITANS

Maddux Sports_______________________________________2 units on Denver -1.5

Mike Rose___________________________________________Tenn-Den o37

Cappers Access____Sport Favorite Underdog Line Pick________Broncos

Denver HOME GAMES in primetime (SNF or MNF) since 2002:

Day   Season	  Week	Line  vs.	  Opponent	 Score	 SU	ATS	   Total:   O/USNF	2002		6	 DEN  -3'  vs.	 MIA		  22-24   L	  L		   +41  OMNF	2002		10	DEN  -5'  vs.	 RAI		  10-34   L	  L		   +46'  USNF	2002		12	DEN  -6'  vs.	 IND		  20-23   L	  L		   +43'  UMNF	2003		3	 DEN  -5  vs.	  RAI		  31-10   W	  W		   +45  UMNF	2003		9	 DEN  -2'  vs.	 NE		   26-30   L	  L		   +35'  OSNF	2004		1	 DEN  -3  vs.	  KC		   34-24   W	  W		   +48'  OSNF	2004		12	DEN  -11  vs.	 RAI		  24-25   L	  L		   +45  OMNF	2005		3	 DEN  -3  vs.	  KC		   30-10   W	  W		   +48  UMNF	2006		5	 DEN  -5'  vs.	 BAL		  13-3	W	  W		   +33'  USNF	2006		6	 DEN  -14'  vs.	RAI		  13-3	W	  L		   +36  USNF	2006		11	DEN  -2'  vs.	 SD		   27-35   L	  L		   +43  OSNF	2006		13	DEN  -4'  vs.	 SEA		  20-23   L	  L		   +40'  OMNF	2007		8	 DEN  -3  vs.	  GB		   13-19   L	  L		   +43'  U

Edited by Steeltown Dre

Denver in primetime (SNF or MNF) since 2002:

Day   Season	  Week	Line  vs.	  Opponent	 Score	 SU	ATS	   Total:   O/USNF	2002		6	 DEN  -3'  vs.	 MIA		  22-24   L	  L		   +41  OMNF	2002		10	DEN  -5'  vs.	 RAI		  10-34   L	  L		   +46'  USNF	2002		12	DEN  -6'  vs.	 IND		  20-23   L	  L		   +43'  UMNF	2003		3	 DEN  -5  vs.	  RAI		  31-10   W	  W		   +45  UMNF	2003		9	 DEN  -2'  vs.	 NE		   26-30   L	  L		   +35'  OSNF	2004		1	 DEN  -3  vs.	  KC		   34-24   W	  W		   +48'  OSNF	2004		12	DEN  -11  vs.	 RAI		  24-25   L	  L		   +45  OMNF	2005		3	 DEN  -3  vs.	  KC		   30-10   W	  W		   +48  UMNF	2006		5	 DEN  -5'  vs.	 BAL		  13-3	W	  W		   +33'  USNF	2006		6	 DEN  -14'  vs.	RAI		  13-3	W	  L		   +36  USNF	2006		11	DEN  -2'  vs.	 SD		   27-35   L	  L		   +43  OSNF	2006		13	DEN  -4'  vs.	 SEA		  20-23   L	  L		   +40'  OMNF	2007		8	 DEN  -3  vs.	  GB		   13-19   L	  L		   +43'  U

those numbers are crazy...

I still think Denver wins at home tonight and the line for me is Denver -1...

edit: which ones are home games?

Edited by Avernus