[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ron Dayne worth a pickup?

capostatus

i already have 2 texans on my roster so i might be overdoing it, but i have dead weight on my roster and am gettin nothin out of gore

theres pretty much nothin available....hes the only current starter on the FA list. there are a few receivers worth a look (ginn) but im already covered at WR

should i stick with gore & lendale or try to look for another back?

i already have 2 texans on my roster so i might be overdoing it, but i have dead weight on my roster and am gettin nothin out of gore

theres pretty much nothin available....hes the only current starter on the FA list. there are a few receivers worth a look (ginn) but im already covered at WR

should i stick with gore & lendale or try to look for another back?

Drop Betts Ward and Grab him.......I am done with Gore too

See if anyone in your lg wants him and try to get somethin for him

got dayne and reuben droughns since jacobs has hamstring injury

thinkin i should deploy ron against the browns....i dont know who im gonna start though since lendale aint lookin too hot either

droughns has a tough matchup this week but jacobs cant stay healthy and ward is gone too. they have a good line to block for him and ward played well for my squad at the beginning of the year