[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The putrid 49er's...

cre8tiff

I am thinking that after the truly horrible time that Gore has been having this year, now may be the time to move on him in keeper leagues. Owners ar no doubt frustrated and a second round pick, or top flight WR would likely get him to stash for next year.

Question is, will the 49ers do what is necessary in the off season to shore up the running game? :D

I feel you pain as I made the mistake of starting him yesterday based on the matchup, but there's no point in shopping Gore now when his value is at rock bottom. I believe he's still a stud talent, but you can see the frustration in his face every time the offense comes off the field. I can't imagine that there won't be significant changes during the offseason in San Francisco, so I think you need to hold onto him. Besides, who else are you going ro keep? Half the guys that have been performing lately, like Graham, Grant, Morris, and Young may not even be starting for their teams next season.

I am thinking that after the truly horrible time that Gore has been having this year, now may be the time to move on him in keeper leagues. Owners ar no doubt frustrated and a second round pick, or top flight WR would likely get him to stash for next year.

Question is, will the 49ers do what is necessary in the off season to shore up the running game? :D

If they still had their 1st round pick, I'd feel better about their chances of fixing their OLine and WR corps. But unfortunately for them (and the rest of the NFL), the Pats own their pick, which is likely a top 5. Hopefully, they're active in free agency, but they spent a ton last year. I think it may be a long year

for them again next year.

Yup, that's it, I'm looking to buy him for next year as my keeper RB(s) are Rudi and Norwood. :D

My mistake. I'm so used to people trying to sell low that I sometimes read through these posts too quickly. Yeah, I do think he's a player worth targeting in a keeper league, especially with what you've currently got to work with. Gore was a stud last year with most of the same players, so a coaching change, even if it's just the offensive coordinator, could make a big difference.