[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry OUT

theeohiostate

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports Travis Henry (knee) will not play on Monday night against the Titans.

Schefter adds that no ruling on the appeal of Henry's one-year suspension is expected until next week, so he might be able to play at Chicago in Week 12 if his knee progresses before then. We'll have the Broncos' inactives list posted on the site roughly an hour before game time, but it looks like Selvin Young will start and dominate the carries against Tennessee.

i wish i knew this yesterday morning.

+1.......although we kind of had an idea....but it is Shanny :D

Thanks to TO it didn't make a difference for me.

Great news for Young owners, but what the Hades, NFL?!?!? Why all the delays on the suspension? Every time you read something it's like "next week...no, next week..no, now it's next week...".

Sheesh, just take him behind the barn like Old Yeller and get it overwith already. :D

Edited by msaint

I'm not following the part of the story where Schefter suggest Henry could play in week 12??

I thought we were to get a decision by Tuesday or Wednesday...........this week.

Henry's knee is what's keeping him out tonight. We should know in the next couple days about whether a suspension starts to keep him out of games. Is that what you mean?

Henry's knee is what's keeping him out tonight. We should know in the next couple days about whether a suspension starts to keep him out of games. Is that what you mean?

i think he means this part:

"no ruling on the appeal of Henry's one-year suspension is expected until next week, so he might be able to play at Chicago in Week 12 if his knee progresses before then."