[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody here work with Lucite?...

ABearWithFurniture

K...here's the scoop. My wife and I have this running gag gift thing between us involving squirrels and pine cones. When we first met we went up to Lake Tahoe for a weekend and I found this really cool pine cone candle which I bought, and she just found that hysterical for some reason. Needless to say she's been buying me decorative pine cone 'artifacts' every since on birthdays, anniversaries, etc...so one year I found this pair of squirrel salt and pepper shakers and gave it to her for her birthday, which oddly enough she really loves, go figure...back and forth over the years pretty much the same, we've even got a framed picture of a squirrel hanging in our bathroom which I bought her as a joke...so this past anniversary she gets me a pine cone embedded in Lucite, which is actually pretty cool as I'm using it for a paperweight in my office. So now I'm looking around at stuffed/taxidermy squirrels on eBay and find that they're abundant and cheap...but I can't find any already embedded in the Lucite. So I called this Lucite company this morning (that was a fun conversation) and after lot's of chit chat found out they won't do anything unless you order at least 6 pieces. So my question is, can somebody help me out here with this?...I'll send you the stuffed squirrel, you embed it in the Lucite for me...

Oh, and I need this by Christmas...

Edited by ABearWithFurniture