[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gore or Selvin Young

capostatus

I here ya with GORE. He's on a crappy team that has gotten worse at passing. So no one is afraid of them. But the Saints are coming and they can be run on. I think GORE is your more STABLE choice. I think CHI will play better this week and you may find yourself with no RB or the HALL kid starting in DEN. I say go with GORE unless you can find a better option from the waiver wire. Hope it helps. GL.

if morris is available, i;d start him this week against the Rams over Gore.....I picked up dayne this week against cleveland and starting him over Gore.....if Gore cant get it going last week against the Rams....at HOME.......no reason to believe he''ll do anything this week on road against a pretty good Cards d.......go with Morris; Alexander is out and Morris is playing well....

well the rams are surprisingly tough against the run and seattle seems to throw it all the time now

im terrified whoever i start is gonna be the wrong one :D

I don't have gore or morris. I have Young, and I may have to start Andre Hall (my situation is that bad).

If i were you, I'd take morris. Despite being pass-happy, SEA will usually get their 1 Rush TD, and morris should get at least 75 total yards.

That makes about 13 points, which isn't bad at all.