[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peace and love

driveby

I still don't get it: the *kids* picked the name for the bear. Sharia law usually isn't logical to begin with. But I still don't understand what this woman did wrong... other than choosing to go to Sudan in the first place.

They are not stable normal people ..who clearly do not have the word "cute , innocent , friendly , happy and hot dog :D " in their vocabulary

KHARTOUM, Sudan (AP) - Thousands of Sudanese, many armed with clubs and knives, rallied Friday in a central square and demanded the execution of a British teacher convicted of insulting Islam for allowing her students to name a teddy bear "Muhammad."

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

See, the radical ones are very rare... :D

we must sit down and talk to these people. rationalize with them. they are just misunderstood.

I'd rather spend a crap ton of money and US lives helping them build a country because all they need is a little help to get started on the glorious path to freedom and the American way.

Dictart, come up with your own scthick instead of being H8's sac leech. Something besides being the tailgates resident negative attention whore.

can you repeat that without littleones peener in your mouth? tia dbag! :D:D

Edited by dmarc117

your clients would be very happy to know that you really are friggin retard!!!!!!! :D:D

can you repeat that without littleones peener in your mouth? tia! :wacko::D

FWIW, when you make a "joke", it's typically wise to wait for someone else to laugh first. This isn't one of your sitcoms little man. There's no "laughter" sign to show the audience. Though if anyone needed one...

FWIW, when you make a "joke", it's typically wise to wait for someone else to laugh first. This isn't one of your sitcoms little man. There's no "laughter" sign to show the audience. Though if anyone needed one...

detlulu :D:D

like waiting to see if a thug is in my home just to take something?

Edited by dmarc117