[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulger officially OUT

i_am_the_swammi

Per CBS sportlsine, Bulger officially out. Ugh, so in my 2 QB league where I need a win to make the playoffs, I'm relying this week on Feeley and Frerotte (instead of Bulger/McNabb)....my, how things change from the way they looked Week 1.

Marc Bulger, QB STL

News: Rams coach Scott Linehan said Thursday that QB Marc Bulger will be out for this Sunday's game vs. Atlanta. Gus Frerotte in his place Bulger suffered a concussion in Week 12 against Seattle and did not pass any of his tests to clear him for the game. "He's closer, but just not 100 percent," Linehan said. "He's as close to 100 percent as you can get after that. This week is just too soon. We'll re-issue the same type of tests on Monday, and if he clears out then there is no reason he shouldn't be able to play next week."

Start'em if your league gives positive points for fumbles and INTs.

Really? I want to start him this week since McNabb is hurting and I don't know if Feeley or him is gonna play. I figured with the matchup that he'd get at least 250 yards 2 TD's 2 INTs at worst.........?

Really? I want to start him this week since McNabb is hurting and I don't know if Feeley or him is gonna play. I figured with the matchup that he'd get at least 250 yards 2 TD's 2 INTs at worst.........?

I suggested him as a WW pickup this week figuring Bulger would be out. I think that sure he may turn the ball over a couple times but he should put up plenty of yards and throw for 2 touchdowns with the great matchup he has this week. Roll with him, I think he's a solid start.

There's definitely worse out there. He's just prone to turn the ball over quite a bit. I don't think it's a far reach to expect those numbers plus maybe a fumble. In most of my leagues that would amount to about 9 points after deductions for turnovers.

I'm still bitter that he fumbled on the 1 yard line. :D