[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry Decision Coming Friday

splotchman

Ruling was supposed to be this past Tuesday i believe ..sean Taylor death , stopped league from doing anything on Tuesday obviously and correctly

decision to come down today apparently and i googled Travis Henry under NEWS section almost every article states that due to the timing so late in the week its likely Henry beats the rap or Broncos and him would have been told sooner ( its too close to this weekends game )

i personally dont belive this ..i believe Sean Taylor's death delayed the announcement and that henry very well may be suspended

we shall see

If he plays, I like him this week at Oakland. I would guess he's chomping at the bit to prove his worth to Shanny and the team. He's been out and ineffective for a while but this is a cake matchup. Isn't this the same guy who ran on a broken leg in Buffalo?

Let's just hope he doesn't decide to take some bong hits to celebrate afterwards.

Interesting story here - http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/foot...osbackfield.ap/

Edited by Gros Membres!

Per Rotoworld:

Travis Henry (knee) and Selvin Young (knee) are both listed as probable for Week 13. Each practiced without limited on Friday.

"I haven’t heard a thing," said coach Mike Shanahan regarding Henry's suspension. "There’s been rumors. I think it started with the NFL Network." Henry figures to get the start vs. Oakland, but both backs could end up having nice fantasy days considering how poor the Raiders are against the run. We'd give Henry the slight edge if you're deciding between the two.

Source: denverbroncos.com

Then again, it could be that he has a legit case. His claim is that the amount of Josh Gordon detected in his system is so small that it could only be second hand smoke. He has also taken a polygraph and submitted additional samples including hair samples. Those are hardly the actions of someone trying to cover up something.

Now, should Henry be suspended for being stupid enough to be in a room where other people are smoking dope when his career depends upon his testing clean? That's debatable.

I agree completly.......It has just caused myself and a few others to fall into a bad situation. The injury did not help either...and he now wants to play this weekend....will he even make it through...does Shanny even play him......Do I play Young......The Denver go Round once again.....