[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Honest thoughts on AP/CTaylor...

peepinmofo

If it's 60/40 split, then AD should be knocked down to a decent RB1 play today instead of a heads above shoulder one. He says that the brace doesn't slow him down. He wanted to play last week but now it sounds more like reality set in for this week. I think that AD can still give you the big play ability today. I'm starting him over Kolby Smith, Chester and Fred Taylor, and Ron Dayne in a league. All these RBs and now you know why I need Fitz. :D

I'm happy to be playing Adrian in two leagues today. Honest.

C Taylor getting a lot of work now; I'd say its probable they limit AP now with the game so out of hand.

Edit: AP currently just standing on the sidelines with his helmet off.

C Taylor almost had a passing td here. AP hasn't been in on this series.

Edited by myhousekey

I had to choose between AD, KJones, TJones, and D Foster as RB2 this morning....so I feel the pain.

I chose KJ. I just don't trust the AD situation enough to risk it, and I need this game to get the bye week.

Oops.

Figures I would choose the one player out of the group to do nothing