[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

do u trust any colt players this week?

robert terni

I certainly wouldn't. The only stud that I feel will most likely play a lot is Wayne, because the Colts only have 3 healthy WR on the roster.

Addai will play, but I think Keith will see a lot of carries.

Manning will play at least a half, and probably three quarters, but I'm just not sure.

The defense is going to be resting a lot of guys, Bethea, Mathis, and Brock. The offensive line is banged up, as far as I know they are going to hold Diem out again this week.

I certainly wouldn't. The only stud that I feel will most likely play a lot is Wayne, because the Colts only have 3 healthy WR on the roster.

Addai will play, but I think Keith will see a lot of carries.

Manning will play at least a half, and probably three quarters, but I'm just not sure.

The defense is going to be resting a lot of guys, Bethea, Mathis, and Brock. The offensive line is banged up, as far as I know they are going to hold Diem out again this week.

Haven't the Texans even been able to hold Wayne down in there matchups as well? Gonzalez may be the best play of the bunch.

In the Week 3 match up, Wayne was the leading Colts receiver with 4 catches for 84 yards. No score though.

In 2006, Wayne had 6 receptions for 135 yards in Indy and 3 catches for 27 yards in Houston.

In 2005, Wyane had 9 receptions for 89 yards in Houston and then 8 catches for 72 yards in Indy.

I was surprised to see you had to go back to 2004 to find a TD against Houston for Wayne. where he had one TD in Indy and one in Houston.

from Rotowire....

Dec 21 Utecht (shoulder) participated in practice on Friday, but is listed as questionable on the injury report against Houston

Recommendation: We'd be surprised if he played since the Colts will likely hold out any player with an injury since their playoff position is already set.

i guess this could bode well for Clark owners, though I dont expect him to play the entire game.

might start Kevin Boss, NYG, dunno yet :D