[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Jones

Timmypg

haven't heard a thing about Jones being injured/out.

Per KFFL, Duckett practiced and will play, but it made no special mention of him starting...it also had no notes on Jones whatsoever, which would be very unusual if he was backing-up Duckett, or out:

Lions | Duckett expected to play Week 16

Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:14:21 -0800

Detroit Lions RB T.J. Duckett (illness) participated in practice Friday, Dec. 21. He is expected to play Week 16.

I'd check the AM updates, but you should be good to roll with Jones against the #26 rush defense of the Chiefs.

Just scared the crap out of me.

Wait you are a Jones owner who's magically still alive in the playoffs and THAT scared you? Rod Marinelli thinking Jones having as many carries as Kitna has interceptions scares me more...

Seriously, he could be anywhere from 10 yards to 110 and 2 TDs this week.

Just scared the crap out of me.

Wait you are a Jones owner who's magically still alive in the playoffs and THAT scared you? Rod Marinelli thinking Jones having as many carries as Kitna has interceptions scares me more...

Yep. His WHOLE team revolves around Kevin Jones... I think he took him #1 also!!! You must be really impressed....jagoff :D .....

Edited by millerx

You must be really impressed....jagoff :D .....

Jones was a knife in the back last week to anyone who started him after turning in 90 yards and two scores against Dallas. Evidently if someone cares enough to post, he's an important part of their roster this week.

And people who try to make witty comments that fall flat and don't add anything to discussions are what I would call the textbook definition of a "jagoff." So go take a good look in the mirror, pal.

Sorry for the double post before, all, I entered it via a blackberry while sitting in a mall.

Yep. His WHOLE team revolves around Kevin Jones... I think he took him #1 also!!! You must be really impressed....jagoff :D .....

With wind chills of 0 in Chicago and 40 MPH winds I'm considering it as a flex over Jennings.

Not sure where all the hate for KJ is coming from...other than what has happened to him in the last couple away games, which has happened to elite RBs when their team falls way behind, he has been rock-solid.

I don't see the Chiefs rolling over the Lions in Detorit, and I think KJ is a part of the gameplan for 60 minutes...especially if the Lions have a 4th-quarter lead. And against the #26 rush defense of the Chiefs?

While I'd hate to have to RELY on him to win me a championship, he's a nice #2 or #3 RB this week in a great match-up. I am starting him in my flex spot over Boldin.

Not sure where all the hate for KJ is coming from...

Might have something to do with that hot/cold routine he's been pulling almost the entire time he's been back. Great/sucks, great/sucks, great/sucks.....he makes the weather look reliable.

Not sure where all the hate for KJ is coming from...other than what has happened to him in the last couple away games, which has happened to elite RBs when their team falls way behind, he has been rock-solid.

I don't see the Chiefs rolling over the Lions in Detorit, and I think KJ is a part of the gameplan for 60 minutes...especially if the Lions have a 4th-quarter lead. And against the #26 rush defense of the Chiefs?

While I'd hate to have to RELY on him to win me a championship, he's a nice #2 or #3 RB this week in a great match-up. I am starting him in my flex spot over Boldin.

this just about sums it up....good use of KJ this week

he has been solid, its been Marinelli and Martz that havent used him right

making him to much of a risk for SB games....