[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TO tweaked

Bronco Billy

Considering that the Cowboys will get a first round bye regardless of next week and that they can likely win a home game against whichever team comes to Dallas in the divisional round, Owens could have four weeks to heal before they really need him. And he always heals quickly in the past so the Cowboys may still be okay.

Considering that the Cowboys will get a first round bye regardless of next week and that they can likely win a home game against whichever team comes to Dallas in the divisional round, Owens could have four weeks to heal before they really need him. And he always heals quickly in the past so the Cowboys may still be okay.

So then it's all good? :D

Next week without him will be tough. You can see defending the Boys without him in the game is a lot easier, Maybe they'll run Barber a ton next week.

So then it's all good? :D

Next week without him will be tough. You can see defending the Boys without him in the game is a lot easier, Maybe they'll run Barber a ton next week.

I was thinking the same thing. Wash on the road is never easy..Losing TO is certainly a hugh blow. What is the Terry Glenn timetable ?

Considering they have looked very beatable the last three weeks against very average opposition even with the benefit of some favorable calls Cowboy fans should be worried. (BTW since many Cowboy fans will never admit any call favoring their team was an incorrect call lets just admit that were all the calls in their favor the last three weeks correct calls it is still luck to have gotten the call given the nature of officiating. Not getting screwed is getting lucky.)

Considering they have looked very beatable the last three weeks against very average opposition even with the benefit of some favorable calls Cowboy fans should be worried. (BTW since many Cowboy fans will never admit any call favoring their team was an incorrect call lets just admit that were all the calls in their favor the last three weeks correct calls it is still luck to have gotten the call given the nature of officiating. Not getting screwed is getting lucky.)

I didnt see the game last night because I dont have NFL network. I watched it on the computer (reading on cbs not nfl.com) so I cant comment on the bad calls but if you look in the game thread from yesterday you will see plenty of Dallas fans agreeing the calls were suspect

Edited by whomper

I didnt see the game last night because I dont have NFL network. I watched it on the computer (reading on cbs not nfl.com) so I cant comment on the bad calls but if you look in the game thread from yesterday you will see plenty of Dallas fans agreeing the calls were suspect

Which is why I said many fans rather than the insulting generalization to all fans so frequently made. Dallas has some decent, knowledgable, and fairminded fans capable of accurately assessing their team. Then they fave those, who for lack of a more descriptive term, I shall call the Sgt. Ryan's of the world. I suppose that contingent may actually be smaller than I percieve, their disproportionate voicing of their opinions drowning out the silent thoughtfulness of others.

I was thinking the same thing. Wash on the road is never easy..Losing TO is certainly a hugh blow. What is the Terry Glenn timetable ?

Even if Owens can't go next Sunday against the Redskins, which would give him nearly three full weeks of rest before the team's divisional round playoff game the weekend of Jan. 12-13, the Cowboys might get some relief at wideout as early as next week.

Jones said there is an "outstanding chance" that Terry Glenn will play against Washington, making his season debut after missing the first 15 games following a Sept. 13 knee scope.

Glenn practiced in a limited role last week and the coaching staff made the decision on Friday to sit the receiver once again, still wanting to see him at 100 percent before allowing him to return to action.

cowboys.com

Even if Owens can't go next Sunday against the Redskins, which would give him nearly three full weeks of rest before the team's divisional round playoff game the weekend of Jan. 12-13, the Cowboys might get some relief at wideout as early as next week.

Jones said there is an "outstanding chance" that Terry Glenn will play against Washington, making his season debut after missing the first 15 games following a Sept. 13 knee scope.

Glenn practiced in a limited role last week and the coaching staff made the decision on Friday to sit the receiver once again, still wanting to see him at 100 percent before allowing him to return to action.

cowboys.com

I doubt he'd be in shape but may be a good decoy. I would expect a lot of Witten and Barber. They are your best players right now.

I keep hearing Glenn's knee swells after he practices.

I doubt he'd be in shape but may be a good decoy. I would expect a lot of Witten and Barber. They are your best players right now.

I keep hearing Glenn's knee swells after he practices.

Obviously he won't be ready to play every snap, but getting him on the field before the playoffs start would be hugh IMO. Especially with Owens out.

I wish Wade would let Barber have the lion's share and use Jones only to give Barber a break when he needs it.