[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What more does the SEC need?

theeohiostate

You'd figure being a part of the greatest conference since the dawn of times, these teams could play fair. Think again !

Not only do they have the fastest players in the nation, they get to play every bowl game aside of one, in there own territory

Not only do they get to play in their own backyard , they get great matchups and are favored in most of their bowl games.

Not only do they get better matchups , they get a chance of a National Title played on their homefield.

Not only do they get a homegame shot at a title, they get Florida St without 36 starters.

Not only getting to play a team without most of their starters, they are fast..........oh, did i say that before? Well, in case you hadn't heard that before. "Make no mistake about it" They have the fastest players to have ever played the game.

Edited by theeohiostate

You'd figure being a part of the greatest conference since the dawn of times, these teams could play fair. Think again !

Not only do they have the fastest players in the nation, they get to play every bowl game aside of one, in there own territory

Not only do they get to play in their own backyard , they get great matchups and are favored in most of their bowl games.

Not only do they get better matchups , they get a chance of a National Title played on their homefield.

Not only do they get a homegame shot at a title, they get Florida St without 32 starters.

Not only getting to play a team without most of their starters, they are fast..........oh, did i say that before? Well, in case you hadn't heard that before. "Make no mistake about it" They have the fastest players to have ever played the game.

I think your obsession with the SEC is unhealthy. It really is okay to be proud of Ohio State and their many accomplishments. I post this because I care.

I think your obsession with the SEC is unhealthy. It really is okay to be proud of Ohio State and their many accomplishments. I post this because I care.

I'm very proud that the Bucks will take the field against the fastest team in the country whose coach considers ties as a win. I'd be happy with a 17-17 tie and a concession by miles, that OSU wins because his team already has 2 wins, by way of 2 ties in regulation.

More help to the SEC , as the team that didn't really beat LSU because it was done in OT, Kentucky . Their opponent Floriday St, already down 36 players, loses their last D lineman available to play today. My question is, would Miles consider this a win or loss if KY were to win against the 3rd string Florida St defense in OT today?

Looks like having trouble beating a team without 36 players and an additional 3 others injured during the game isn't enough for the SEC today. Auburn chop blocks Clemson's #1 d-linemen and he's done for the game. In other news Auburn becomes the only team this season that doesn't score a TD on the Clemson defense with a 1st and goal to go...... :D

SEC's real bowl season starts today. As does the Big Tens.

SEC #2 Tenn vs Big10 #4 Wisconsin. Let's see how the best of the SEC fairs agasint an average Big 10 team today.

This Tenn team had LSU beaten while Wisconsin was ROCKED by OSU.

Note this in yet another SEC team playing in SEC country and an obvious home field advantage.

Edited by theeohiostate

I'm very proud that the Bucks will take the field against the fastest team in the country whose coach considers ties as a win. I'd be happy with a 17-17 tie and a concession by miles, that OSU wins because his team already has 2 wins, by way of 2 ties in regulation.

I do root for Florida in the SEC, but to tell you the truth, I don't know if I can root for LSU as I don't think a team with 2 losses should even be playing for a national Championship. So..... I hope your beloved Bucks can pull off the win, otherwise I might even laugh my ass off even more than last year.

I do root for Florida in the SEC, but to tell you the truth, I don't know if I can root for LSU as I don't think a team with 2 losses should even be playing for a national Championship. So..... I hope your beloved Bucks can pull off the win, otherwise I might even laugh my ass off even more than last year.

Which other 2 loss team would you want to see play Ohio State then? Certainly you aren't campagning for hawaii, bcz thats ridiculous.

Blasphemy ! Pure Blasphemy!

LSU didn't lose a single game in regulation, just ask the idiot coach of theirs whose picture is pasted on Rockers underoos.

They have superior athletes compared to the slow Big 10.

Just look what they've done to the Big10 teams over the past 8 years

22 meetings before today

..............and they won 11 of them...........how good it that?

Which other 2 loss team would you want to see play Ohio State then? Certainly you aren't campagning for hawaii, bcz thats ridiculous.

I'm not campaigning for Hawaii. The system in general sucks as we all know. I guess it's just hard for me to accept ANY 2 loss team playing for all the marbles. I've always said that conference championship games have the potential to screw someone while other conferences don't have a championship. In KU's case though, they got screwed not even making their conf. championship. :D Crazy sh*t this year and hopefully something will finally be done about it, but why do I doubt that?

Blasphemy ! Pure Blasphemy!

LSU didn't lose a single game in regulation, just ask the idiot coach of theirs whose picture is pasted on Rockers underoos.

They have superior athletes compared to the slow Big 10.

Just look what they've done to the Big10 teams over the past 8 years

22 meetings before today

..............and they won 11 of them...........how good it that?

:D

They got screwed, or simply wasn't good enough to win their own division?

Got screwed IMO. I'm totally unbiased. A one-loss team that plays in a major conference. The system is absolutely repulsive.

I root for 2 teams. WVU out of the Big East(who I think OU will blow away). I have learned one thing come bowl season. Never pick WVU to win their bowl game. Last year was a fluke and they almost blew that after a hugh lead.

I root for Florida in the SEC. I'm not a blind SEC homer ala Rocker as there are teams that I can't stand like Tennessee. I was hoping UW beat them.

So when I give my opinion, I'm truly unbiased unlike many on these boards. I don't give a sh*t about conference bowl records.

If I had to pick a 2-loss team to go up against OSU, it would have either been OU or USC. JMunbiasedO

Not only do they get a homegame shot at a title, they get Florida St without 36 starters.

TOS lying on the couch: Hey Doc, how have you been?

Doc: Good and you?

TOS lying on the couch: Well…it’s been another tough season, we just got cheated by the SEC and the Refs and…….they just cheat us…there not better than us, I just know it……

Doc: Tell me about your relationship with your Mother TOS..

TOS lying on the couch: Well, she always said that I ate my food to slow, and that I wasn’t as good as my older brother Les…

Doc: Interesting, how did that make you feel?

TOS lying on the couch: Well, it made me mad, I guess, but she’s wrong……Les always gets his way, and we have to play by his rules, he is older and faster than me……

Doc: Is he really faster than you?

TOS lying on the couch: Well, yes, but, but, oh you wouldn’t understand….it’s like my buddies out West, they think their faster and better than me too, but, they aren’t better than me…Les may be faster and better, but I keep telling him that the West coasters are not…….Doc, am I deflecting?