[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kids say the darndest things

isleseeya

So I am checking my 9 year old daughters math homweork and the problem / questions was :

Please explain how you would solve the problem 8 x 28 using Mental Math only ?

My daughter's answer was : " I would solve the problem by using paper and a pencil "

I am serious ...I got a good laugh out of it

:D

Over the summer I was an usher in a good friends wedding. My wife brought my kids to the church to see the ceremony. When I walked down the aisle the bridesmaid and I were arm and arm. My kids starting crying and my youngest said to my wife. Why would you bring us here to see daddy marry that woman ?

Edited by whomper

My son's name is Banner... he is 3 years old Last night I announced to everyone that it was time to eat dinner. He misheard me and said, "You gonna eat Banner?" We all thought that was funny, but what really got me laughing out loud was when right afterward his 9 year old step-sister says, "I call the heart." :D:D

Over the summer I was an usher in a good friends wedding. My wife brought my kids to the church to see the ceremony. When I walked down the aisle the bridesmaid and I were arm and arm. My kids starting crying and my youngest said to my wife. Why would you bring us here to see daddy marry that woman ?

that is funny :D

Edited by isleseeya