[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best kareoke moment

detlef

Could you hit the notes in the big finish ?

Yup. "One" has a similar crescendo in it as well.

On the Star Spangled Banner note: I actually sang the National Anthem at my Basic Training graduation. There were tryouts and everything. They paired me up with this black lady who kept trying to turn it into a gospel song (off key, excessive vibrato). We sounded great each singing by ourselves but it really sounded like crap when we sang duet. :D:D I was just happy to be heading to AIT and weekend leave.

Mack the Knife at a Christmas party last year. :D

Oh man... I totally forgot until I read this... at a work Christmas Party long ago, I ended up singing an a-capella version of the theme song from the tv show Alice.

I used to be sad... :D

Every time I do it, it is either NKOTB "Cover Girl",Milli Vanilli "Blame it on the Rain", or Rob Base "Joy and Pain" in a duet. I might add that none of them are good, just fun to do!

Are you Jonathan Pintuaro ?

On my recent trip to columbus they held a banquet one night a nd they did Kareoke at the end. My biggest account was there and the owner is a pretty cool guy. He got up and completely Nailed "We gotta get out of this place " He was actually doing Russian splits. He completely brought the house down. best Kareoke performance I have ever seen.

Haven't done it much...But one time got absolutely crocked and went up w/ my two friends and sang "Take me home, country road" by John Denver. I'm no singer and I couldn't care how the rest of the place liked it (I was too drunk), but the rest of our friends back at the table loved it and I wasn't pelted with beer bottles or anything.

Proceeded to drink much more...