[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

congratulations

Not a fan of either team and not here to talk poopy.

Congrats to your team Giants fans. I never imagined they would win the whole thing. :D:D I also never thought anyone could hold the Pats to just 14 points. :wacko:

Congrats to the Pats. Great season.

how does that happen? I'm glad I don't gamble, cause i'd have bet everything I had on the Pats. How do you go 18-0 and lose? And the year before blow and 18 point lead in the AFC Championship game? Greatest choker ever? :wacko:
Well, to be fair the Pats are the only 18 win team in the history of the NFL to lose the SB(yeah the other three 18 win teams all won the SB)...maybe BB will share in a presser how they were able to accomplish such a feat :D

Well, to be fair the Pats are the only 18 win team in the history of the NFL to lose the SB(yeah the other three 18 win teams all won the SB)...maybe BB will share in a presser how they were able to accomplish such a feat :wacko:

I am still in shock that this happened.

how does that happen? I'm glad I don't gamble, cause i'd have bet everything I had on the Pats. How do you go 18-0 and lose? And the year before blow and 18 point lead in the AFC Championship game? Greatest choker ever? :wacko:

wanna know the truth?...and im up almost 15k in the last 3 weeks(on nba and college ball for the most part)? only bet on this game i touched wastthe under

remember what i told you at "rock lobster"??? pats oline is overrated....and it showed tonight

Well, to be fair the Pats are the only 18 win team in the history of the NFL to lose the SB(yeah the other three 18 win teams all won the SB)...maybe BB will share in a presser how they were able to accomplish such a feat :wacko:

Youre the anchor that sunk the ship in 3 weeks :D

Your jinx strategy worked :D

Edited by xtra

wanna know the truth?...and im up almost 15k in the last 3 weeks(on nba and college ball for the most part)? only bet on this game i touched wastthe under

remember what i told you at "rock lobster"??? pats oline is overrated....and it showed tonight

yup. you said it then. I remember.

I still would have bet it all on the Pats. Still in shock.

to fans of the gmen! congratiulations! anyone else? if yer a fan of another team and u wanna talk any poopy? yer a pathtetic loser in my book....as far as my team.......i will still raise my head high

This is a brilliant post. Congrats to the REAL Pats fans, like forever in debt to mo lewis ... and Mrs. Jelly (though I'm not sure I like mentioning those two in the same sentence now that I've done it), whose team had a season for the ages.

As for Porcine Satanists, Unattractive Canned Fish, and the rest of the village idiots who piled on the bandwagon trying to come off as Pat Fans ... Well, hey, somebody had to lose ...

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

Congrats to the Giants and the Giants fans. I know you how feel this morning, as I'm sure it's similar to how Pat's fans felt waking up after beating the Rams.

I'm glad there is no room for excuses. Refs didn't play a part. Players were healthy. Nothing weird or questionable happened. The better team won the game.

I'm proud of the overall season, but that means nothing today. Patriots were out-coached, out-hussled, out-hit, out-blocked and out-played all around. That's the most disapointing thing. I really thought the coaching staff would come up with something, both on O and D. And they didn't. They didn't have an answer for the Giants D line, and couldn't get consistant pressure on Eli at all. You lose the trenches, you lose the game. I had hoped to see something along the lines of the Eagles SB where the D came out in a 4-3 and confused the Eagles for most of the first half. Maybe a 4-2-5, with Vrabel and Thomas the two LBs, and sitting Seau and Bruschi. But the coaching staff played it very close to the vest, and didn't make the necessary adjustments.

Again, congrats to the Giants fans here, enjoy the great feeling of being the huge underdog and pulling the upset, there's nothing quite like it.

Congrats to the Giants and the Giants fans. I know you how feel this morning, as I'm sure it's similar to how Pat's fans felt waking up after beating the Rams.

I'm glad there is no room for excuses. Refs didn't play a part. Players were healthy. Nothing weird or questionable happened. The better team won the game.

I'm proud of the overall season, but that means nothing today. Patriots were out-coached, out-hussled, out-hit, out-blocked and out-played all around. That's the most disapointing thing. I really thought the coaching staff would come up with something, both on O and D. And they didn't. They didn't have an answer for the Giants D line, and couldn't get consistant pressure on Eli at all. You lose the trenches, you lose the game. I had hoped to see something along the lines of the Eagles SB where the D came out in a 4-3 and confused the Eagles for most of the first half. Maybe a 4-2-5, with Vrabel and Thomas the two LBs, and sitting Seau and Bruschi. But the coaching staff played it very close to the vest, and didn't make the necessary adjustments.

Again, congrats to the Giants fans here, enjoy the great feeling of being the huge underdog and pulling the upset, there's nothing quite like it.

though i've made other congratz posts myself, i'l +1 this one...well said.