[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday night poker

Chief Dick

Chip lead changed hands several times.

I had almost a 3 to 1 chip lead over Brad and Whomp after taking out Al and CD on one hand (beautiful hand too ... A-Q ... board flops A-A-Q ... so everybody is pretty much drawing dead ... I check ... Al goes all in with a Q, CD goes all in with A-J ... and of course I go all in).

I flop top pair ... go all in ... BOTH Whomp and Brad call ... BOTH Whomp and Brad hit a straight on the river and I'm the short stack and Whomp has a 3 to 1 chip lead over Brad and 4 or more to 1 over me.

I make a move on Whomp with K-5 and A-X-X on the board. Whomp calls with 3-4 hoping to hit the flush and end my night. This evens me up with Brad and puts Whomp at a 2-1 chip lead over us.

Whomp doubles me up and I have the chip lead again ... except that I give it to Brad ... and Whomp is on life support.

Whomp's blind puts him all in ... I have Q-J ... board flops Q-5-5 ... I go all in ... Brad calls with Q-5 ... game over.

I contributed to Whomp's chip lead a couple times with pretty stupid plays(not taking anything away from Whomp here).

2nd time I have about 3300 in chips. I get dealt AX suited and the flop comes XKK with X and K matching my suit. Big bets ensue getting the 3rd party out of the hand. Down to me and Whomp. I feel if I go all in, Whomp folds unless he has the other K. Whomp calls. I know I'm dead. Whomp does indeed have another K. Jax's night is over. I got very impatient as the cards were starting to leave me. I felt I had to make a move when in reality, I could have hung on and possibly played for 2nd. That's poker and I lost but still alot of fun.