[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got My Eyes Plugged Today

Footballjoe

For quite a while now I have been having trouble with my eyes. Its mostly been my right eye but sometimes my left. They would itch, throb, get tired and blurry. My eye doctor says my eyes are healthy but I have "dry eyes." I have been using drops regular but it doesn't seem to help. Today he suggested we get more aggressive. He wanted to plug my "tear ducks." Those little holes in the corner of your eyes. Instead of the "tears" draining they would help keep my eyes moist. I went for it. I still have to use the drops but hopefully the symptoms I was having will soon be gone. Now, if I can only do something about my memory. :wacko:

For quite a while now I have been having trouble with my eyes. Its mostly been my right eye but sometimes my left. They would itch, throb, get tired and blurry. My eye doctor says my eyes are healthy but I have "dry eyes." I have been using drops regular but it doesn't seem to help. Today he suggested we get more aggressive. He wanted to plug my "tear ducks." Those little holes in the corner of your eyes. Instead of the "tears" draining they would help keep my eyes moist. I went for it. I still have to use the drops but hopefully the symptoms I was having will soon be gone. Now, if I can only do something about my memory. :wacko:

good luck and feel good FBJ

My friend just got one of his tear ducts fixed since he ruptured it when he took a pole vault to the eye socket.

Hope you feel better.

And yes, the pictures were grusome.

Get him to sign the forms and post those babies.

By the way FBJ, does having your ducts plugged mean that they don't/can't drain anymore? What happens if you cry? Do your eyes just overflow?

Get him to sign the forms and post those babies.

By the way FBJ, does having your ducts plugged mean that they don't/can't drain anymore? What happens if you cry? Do your eyes just overflow?

:wacko: I don't cry. I am a man. :D I guess my face gets real wet. The plugs can be removed and could come out. There are was to permantly sea the ducts but no ned to go that route yet.