[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leave your manliness/macho-ness outside of this thread.

irish

You do realize whomp was making a heeelarious joke referencing his large peener and his wife's inability to orally accomodate him, don't you?

Or, to a possibke extent, questioning why YOU had to have your throat rings stretched, NTTAWWT. :D

Uh yup. Do now after reading it a second time and realizing that he wanted me to email the info to his wife and not him. Should've read that more carefully. :wacko::D

Edited by irish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a weird one, but birds freak me out.

my first job was on a golf course and i used to have to park the golf carts under an overhang that always had a nest or two up in it. these birds did not like me coming in and out of there so they would swoop and fly over my head ... i nearly wrecked a cart once due to those crazy frickin' birds. after a big party one afternoon, a pig roast, i had the pig's head in a bag and was driving it down to the dumpster (right next to the overhang). so i'm holding this bag o' pig head out away from me as i drive the cart and sure enough, here come da birds. i'm making big turns with one hand while i tried to keep the head from hitting me or falling out. nightmare. still can't watch that hitchcock movie. birds are mean sonsabiatches when you look them in the eyes ... der's evil in dem birds.

Ever seen a mockingbird? Those are some mean sobs. Every spring I'll have a run in with a pissed off mother protecting her nest. If you get too close, those suckers will follow you all the way down the street. I've seen cats run from those things!

Cockroaches... I scream like a little bitch when I see one near me.

It all stems from college when I woke up one night in the fraternity house and one was crawling on me. Absolutely despise them and I'm getting sick just thinking about it as I type this.

You'd love it here in Florida.

I'm allergic to bees so I can relate to Big Mike. I found out when I was 5 years old when I ran into one riding my bike. The damn thing stung me right in the cheek and it looked like I had the mumps x10. Found out I was allergic and I go ballistic when a bee is near me. I remember playing little league baseball, this freekin' bumble bee kept swooping down at me out in left field. I must have looked like a jackass out there swinging my glove back and forth. I was literally afraid to go back out ther cause the damn thing kept coming back at me. It would probably only take two or three stings from one of those Africanized bees to kill me, or damn close to it.

I also can't piss when some a-hole is standing behind me waiting or discussing the weather while I'm at the urinal. :D

:D that happened to me once at a football game. the men's room had one of those long troughs instead of urinals. each line was like 6 guys deep, and idiots were pissing in the sinks because they couldn't wait. i was envisioning an episode of "Oz" spontaneously occurring and couldn't go. :moon:

Another one was last summer. I let my dog back in the house from my yard and I went to give her a treat and she refused it. This never happens. I tried again and she moved her head. Then I noticed she had something in her mouth. I reached my hand in to get it and pulled it out. It was a hugh buzzing seceda (sp)

you pulled out one of these? :wacko: