[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like Zach is going home

bigrocks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Jersey. 25 minute drive to Philly.

You? Much longer drive to Texas.

Out of state is out of State..You should be rooting for the Steelers if you live in PA. Why do you hate the Lombardi trophy ?

I hear you..Live in NJ root for PA team..Got it.

It's not about rooting for teams within your state, genius. If that were the case I couldn't be an NFL fan, unless of course, I rooted for teams that played in North Jersey but claimed New York. It's about having interest and rooting connections to the francise closest to your home, unless you are a transplant. I hope that clears thing up simple enough for the Cowboy in you to understand. :wacko:

It's not about rooting for teams within your state, genius. If that were the case I couldn't be an NFL fan, unless of course, I rooted for teams that played in North Jersey but claimed New York. It's about having interest and rooting connections to the francise closest to your home, unless you are a transplant. I hope that clears thing up simple enough for the Cowboy in you to understand. :wacko:

Don't be too hard on us, you have a lot of different rules for fandom... It doesn't matter as I completely disagree with your thoughts on it anyways. It doesn't make you any more or a better fan of a Cowboys fan in Jersey, a packers fan in Dallas, or a Saints fan in Washington.

It's not about rooting for teams within your state, genius. If that were the case I couldn't be an NFL fan, unless of course, I rooted for teams that played in North Jersey but claimed New York. It's about having interest and rooting connections to the francise closest to your home, unless you are a transplant. I hope that clears thing up simple enough for the Cowboy in you to understand. :D

I understand completely. NJ residents that call themselves homers root for the Giants. You are a NJ resident that roots for a PA team. No confusion here :wacko:

:puttingmyfootinit:

One could argue that it is much more difficult to be a long distance fan. If you're surrounded by local fans, and taunted for not being a fan of the local team, it can be tough not to cave and switch allegiance.

Also, when you're long distance, you're really REALLY psyched when you get to see the team live.

:puttingmyfootinit:

One could argue that it is much more difficult to be a long distance fan. If you're surrounded by local fans, and taunted for not being a fan of the local team, it can be tough not to cave and switch allegiance.

Also, when you're long distance, you're really REALLY psyched when you get to see the team live.

I was in Elementary school during the first 92 and 93 SB runs... My school had "cowboy" days where every kid would wear their Aikman and Smith spamshirts to school... I wore my Sharpe jersey... I was in the second or third grade when I got in a fight with a few kids that were 3-4 years older than me. The beat me up, but my fandom never wained.

I understand completely. NJ residents that call themselves homers root for the Giants. You are a NJ resident that roots for a PA team. No confusion here :D

If I were born in North Jersey, yeah I'd probably be a Giants or Jets fan. However being that I'm 25 minutes from Philadelphia and 2 1/2 hours away from NJ/NY, I root for the Philly teams. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. It's called a map. Get one. :wacko:

Edited by fitzkek

If I were born in North Jersey, yeah I'd probably be a Giants or Jets fan. However being that I'm 25 minutes from Philadelphia and 2 1/2 hours away from NJ/NY, I root for the Philly teams. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand. It's called a map. Get one. :wacko:

Since when is NJ the Carolinas ? You live in NJ and you root for PA ..Say that sentence with a Johnny Cochran accent dont say the states say the letters representing the states :D

I would like to thank the Cowboy fandom in this forum for living up to their intellectual billing. My point has been proven time and again. :wacko:

and we would like to thank you for being to dumb to realize we have been Fin with you for 2 pages