[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i don't see why crystal meth is so bad

tonorator

It would be easy. Just legalize drugs. Let the herd get thinned naturally.

If we took a count here of how many people have ever sold drugs to another person, I think we'd have a lot of executing to do.

I say we execute everyone stupid enough to claim that all members of any group of people should be executed.

EDIT: I seem to have quoted the wrong post. Damn you, drugs!!!! :shakesfist:

Edited by AtomicCEO

If we took a count here of how many people have ever sold drugs to another person, I think we'd have a lot of executing to do.

I say we execute everyone stupid enough to claim that all members of any group of people should be executed.

EDIT: I seem to have quoted the wrong post. Damn you, drugs!!!! :shakesfist:

I think we should just execute stupid people. In fact, we'll let them execute themselves. It would be easy.

If you've got a closet, some aluminum foil, and a fluorescent lamp, you should be all set.

If you're going to use aluminum, make sure the shiny(er) side faces the light. Though, reflective mylar works better. Or so I've heard.

Edited by yo mama

Its easy. Just do like one country do. Simply hang each drug dealer that deals. They kill our families, make people steal, and more. If we did this we would almost put an end to this all together. I saw it on a movie and thought it would be a good idea here. Just think our education levels would have to go up because no more fast money unless u want to take a chance on getting hung.

It's kinda interesting how Sharia Law is admirable every now and again. Makes you wonder why we have all these problems with Arabs, Islam and whatnot. We have so much in common.