[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Bush thread

Ramhock

A couple of things really. First, when you are trying to surpass the language editor in the title, chances are that it is a problem in the first place. Secondly, any and all politically charged items of an obvious negative nature - particularly in name calling, etc.. - are only bringing us closer and closer to having no political discussions at all again and I am trying to preserve the chance to have political threads as long as they remain positive in nature and avoid name calling, etc... You crossed several lines in the matter of only five words which is reflective of the problem with politically charged items.

As with most things, the presentation is of paramount importance.

A couple of things really. First, when you are trying to surpass the language editor in the title, chances are that it is a problem in the first place. Secondly, any and all politically charged items of an obvious negative nature - particularly in name calling, etc.. - are only bringing us closer and closer to having no political discussions at all again and I am trying to preserve the chance to have political threads as long as they remain positive in nature and avoid name calling, etc... You crossed several lines in the matter of only five words which is reflective of the problem with politically charged items.

OK, but besides that...

Points taken . . . my apologies.

I think for the most part, those of us that like to participate in those discussions have kept it above the fray pretty well.....except for that one McCain post I put up....but I was drunk!!!

:wacko:

I think for the most part, those of us that like to participate in those discussions have kept it above the fray pretty well.....except for that one McCain post I put up....but I was drunk!!!

:wacko:

So we need a breathealyzer before posting.